Commercial Inventory Team Leader
Job no: 976058
Work type: Full-time
- Thrive in an exciting and dynamic media sales operation environment
- Impact on live sport broadcast events while supported by a high-performing team
- Commitment to your professional and personal growth
At Seven we are here to bring all Australians closer to the moments that move us - we’re first on the scene, with our finger on the pulse, on demand, in the moment. Together, we’re responsible for creating and sustaining authentic Australian engagement.
Our company values set us apart as our people embody the guiding principles of Be Brave, Better Together and Make It Happen.
A new and exciting opportunity has opened for a Commercial Inventory Team Leader to join the Seven Network Sales Commercial Inventory team.
Based in Melbourne and Reporting to the Commercial Inventory Manager, you’ll be:
- Managing the delivery of all sponsorships and premium deals in sport programming across all Seven broadcast channels in sport and billboard campaigns and exclusivity, by working closely with the Commercial Inventory team and Sport Sales team
- Developing an understanding of the different types of formats and break structures of the various sport programming and resolve any discrepancies by working closing with Advance planning and Sport Production
- Developing strategies to actively minimise potential negative impacts of live sport, and maximise inventory and revenue opportunities in sport programming
We are looking for someone who has:
- Previous experience in Broadcast media and IBMS Sales is highly regarded
- A Formal Qualification in Business, Marketing or Sales
- A strong customer focus, with the ability to understand client needs and Seven’s capacity to fulfil them
- Outstanding communication skills with the ability to build relationships effectively
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, Sharepoint
- Initiative and self-motivation with the ability to set own priorities and problem solve
In return, we will provide you with:
- Generous 7Perks and corporate discounts at a range of retail, tech and health & fitness facilities
- A collaborative, vibrant culture
- Professional development opportunities through Seven’s People Experience initiatives
- A reward and recognition program
- A competitive salary
- Generous paid parental leave
- Flexible working environments
The Seven Network is part of Seven West Media, The media company of the future, powered by audience, content and technology. Comprising some of Australia’s most renowned media brands, SWM includes not just Seven Network and its affiliate channels 7two, 7mate, 7flix and BVOD offering 7plus, but also 7NEWS.com.au, The West Australian, The Sunday Times and more.
Click here to find out more about life at Seven.
The Seven Network is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Recruitment Agencies: The Seven Network does not accept any unsolicited agency resumes and will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Visit us at www.sevenwestmedia.com.au