Job no: 976061
Work type: Full-time
At Seven we are here to bring all Australians closer to the moments that move us - we’re first on the scene, with our finger on the pulse, on demand, in the moment. Together, we’re responsible for creating and sustaining authentic Australian engagement.
A new and exciting opportunity has opened for a Production Coordinator to join the Red Engine team within Seven Creative.
The position works closely in conjunction with the Creative Director – Red Engine, Producer – Red Engine, sales, promotions and marketing teams to ensure creative is delivered accurately and reflecting the brief. This is an excellent opportunity to join the Seven Creative team, a leader in television marketing, working in one of the most advanced production environments in Australia.
Based in Eveleigh and reporting to the Business Manager, you’ll be responsible for the production, classification and delivery of creative and marketing media assets across on-air, digital, radio and social platforms. Tracking, analysing and reporting changes in the volume of assets required, and the use of creative resources is an important component of this role.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- a dynamic work ethic, strong initiative and an ability to respond quickly under pressure;
- an excellent eye for detail;
- strong time management and organisational skills;
- media management;
- an interest in content production;
- excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work as part of a team;
- an understanding or background in post-production, preferably in media, and experience with project management software will be highly regarded;
- strong capabilities with Microsoft office suite, in-particular excel and teams.
In return, we will provide you with:
- Generous corporate discounts at a range of retail, tech and health & fitness facilities;
- A collaborative, vibrant culture;
- Professional development opportunities through Seven’s Mentoring and Performance & Development programs;
- A reward and recognition program.
The Seven Network is part of Seven West Media, one of Australia’s most prominent media companies, with a market leading presence in content across broadcast television, online and in print. Comprising some of Australia’s most renowned media brands, SWM includes not just Seven Network and its affiliate channels 7two, 7mate, 7flix and BVOD offering 7plus, but also 7NEWS.com.au, The West Australian, The Sunday Times and more.
The Seven Network is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Recruitment Agencies: The Seven Network does not accept any unsolicited agency resumes and will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Visit us at www.sevenwestmedia.com.au