Job no: 976081
Work type: Full-time
‘At Seven we are here to bring all Australians closer to the moments that move us - we’re first on the scene, with our finger on the pulse, on demand, in the moment. Together, we’re responsible for creating and sustaining authentic Australian engagement.’
A new and exciting opportunity has opened for an Account Executive to join the Seven Sales team in what has already been an exciting year at Seven. With a market leadership position off the back of Tokyo Olympics and The Voice, you will have the opportunity to work across products and platforms such as Big Brother, The AFL, Beijing Winter Olympics, The Ashes, SAS: Australia, The Voice and so much more.
Based in Mackay and reporting to the Sales Manager your key responsibilities will include:
- Sale of Seven television airtime, Seven digital and associated commercial production;
- Introducing new business to the power of television and Seven digital;
- Managing and developing an existing portfolio;
- Building strong relationships both internally and externally, to enhance the team's overall effectiveness and performance
We are looking for someone who:
- Is a true communicator and people person
- Has good hustle and energy - we want someone passionate
- Experience in client account service would be advantageous
- Has relevant sales experience
- Is a team player who sets clear goals and achieves a high standard of excellence in work ethic, performance, presentation and commitment, whilst striving for continuous improvement
- Has Intermediate to advanced computer literacy skills and can demonstrate a high attention to detail
The Seven Network is part of Seven West Media, one of Australia’s most prominent media companies, with a market leading presence in content across broadcast television, online and in print. Comprising some of Australia’s most renowned media brands, SWM includes not just Seven Network and its affiliate channels 7two, 7mate, 7flix and BVOD offering 7plus, but also 7NEWS.com.au, The West Australian, The Sunday Times and more.
Applications close 12 April 2022.
Seven West Media is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Recruitment Agencies: Seven West Media does not accept any unsolicited agency resumes and will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Visit us at www.sevenwestmedia.com.au