Sales Support Officer
Job no: 976215
Work type: Full-time
Join Australia’s fastest growing brand!
At Seven, we are here to bring all Australians closer to the moments that move us.
Seven is Australia’s #1 television network and home to iconic news, sports and entertainment brands, plus Australia’s #1 BVOD service, 7plus.
Our company values of Be Brave, Better Together and Make It Happen put our people first and celebrate diversity, innovation and making a difference to the lives of millions of Australians.
A new and exciting opportunity has opened for a Sales Support Officer to join the Seven (insert team) team.
Based in Maroochydore and reporting to the QLD Regional Sales Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Advertising planning, campaign management and administration support for key advertising clients in Seven Queensland
- Day to day campaign administration
- Regular client communication to maintain relationships
- Administrate bookings, track and optimise campaigns, monitor revenue and performance
- Regularly review and refine working processes
- Proactively identify new sales advertising sponsorships and opportunities to drive revenue, sales and clients marketing goals
- Preparation of sales reports including campaign & client tracking reports using Excel and various systems
We are looking for someone who has:
- Confidence and maturity to communicate effectively with external & internal customers from varying backgrounds
- A proven ability to work effectively in a busy, fast paced environment whilst demonstrating persistence and patience on a daily basis.
- Previous experience in an administrative, sales and / or customer service role(s).
- Solid computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft office suite applications, including Excel, Outlook, Word
- A high level of organisation and time management skills.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Self-motivated and able to work efficiently to set priorities and accomplish tasks in a timely manner
- Previous experience in a media/agency role with TV advertising exposure would be highly regarded.
In return, we will provide you with:
- Generous 7Perks and corporate discounts at a range of retail, tech and health & fitness facilities
- A collaborative, vibrant culture
- Professional development opportunities through Seven’s Mentoring and Performance & Development programs
- A reward and recognition program
- Generous paid parental leave
- Flexible working arrangements
The Seven Network is part of Seven West Media, the media company of the future, powered by audience, content and technology. Comprising some of Australia’s most renowned media brands, SWM includes not just Seven Network and its affiliate channels 7two, 7mate, 7flix and BVOD offering 7plus, but also 7NEWS.com.au, The West Australian, The Sunday Times and more.
Visit our LinkedIn Life page to find out more about life at Seven.
The Seven Network is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Recruitment Agencies: The Seven Network does not accept any unsolicited agency resumes and will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Visit us at www.sevenwestmedia.com.au