Job no: 976318
Work type: Full-time
Join Australia’s fastest growing brand!
At Seven, we are here to bring all Australians closer to the moments that move us.
Seven is Australia’s #1 television network and home to iconic news, sports and entertainment brands, plus Australia’s #1 BVOD service, 7plus.
Our company values of Be Brave, Better Together and Make It Happen put our people first and celebrate diversity, innovation and making a difference to the lives of millions of Australians.
A new and exciting opportunity has opened for an Account Executive to join the Seven Sales team in what promises to be an exciting year at Seven. With a market leadership position off the back of Tokyo Olympics and Beijing Winter Olympics, you will have the opportunity to work across products and platforms such as Big Brother, The AFL, The Ashes, SAS: Australia, The Voice and so much more.
Based in Bundaberg and reporting to the Sales Manager your key responsibilities will include:
- Sale of Seven television airtime, Seven digital and associated commercial production;
- Introducing new business to the power of television and Seven digital;
- Managing and building a new portfolio;
- Building strong relationships both internally and externally, to enhance the team's overall effectiveness and performance
We are looking for someone who:
- Is a true communicator and people person
- Has good hustle and energy - we want someone passionate
- Experience in client account service would be advantageous
- Has relevant sales experience
- Is a team player who sets clear goals and achieves a high standard of excellence in work ethic, performance, presentation and commitment, whilst striving for continuous improvement
- Has Intermediate to advanced computer literacy skills and can demonstrate a high attention to detail
In return, we will provide you with:
- Generous 7Perks and corporate discounts at a range of retail, tech and health & fitness facilities
- A collaborative, vibrant culture
- Professional development opportunities through Seven’s Mentoring and Performance & Development programs
- A reward and recognition program
- Generous paid parental leave
The Seven Network is part of Seven West Media, the media company of the future, powered by audience, content and technology. Comprising some of Australia’s most renowned media brands, SWM includes not just Seven Network and its affiliate channels 7two, 7mate, 7flix and BVOD offering 7plus, but also 7NEWS.com.au, The West Australian, The Sunday Times and more.
The Seven Network is an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality and an equal opportunity employer, committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Recruitment Agencies: Seven West Media does not accept any unsolicited agency resumes and will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Visit us at www.sevenwestmedia.com.au