Job no: 976422
Work type: Full-time
Join the Media Company of the future!
- Thrive in an exciting, busy, media sales environment
- Fun, supportive, high-performing team
- Commitment to your professional and personal growth
7RED is Seven’s marketing solutions team. Insight led and results focused, it is our mission to bring brands closer to those moments that matter. We have an extensive tool kit to achieve that.
Leveraging insights from our customer data platform REDiQ we create meaningful connections to our audiences through seamless integrations, sponsorships, creative development and production, adding value to the viewing experience.
A new and exciting opportunity has opened for a Connection Planner to join the Seven 7RED Strategy and Connection Planning team.
Based in Brisbane and reporting to the National Head of Connection Planning in Sydney you’ll be:
- Responsible for the creative development of a platform or idea that solves a client’s business challenge, in line with their strategy and budget
- Assisting communications planning, executing across multiple touchpoints
- Collaborating with specialist teams across the business. Including: 7Production, Red Engine Creative, Marketing, Audience Intelligence and Programming to develop market-leading integration opportunities and strategically led proposals to clients to secure premium revenue for the group.
- Providing creative resources and tools to internal teams, and/or directly to clients and agencies to help build revenue and increase market share for the group
- Communicating to internal departments of any trends that may impact dealings with clients, Media agencies, media consultants or potential marketers
- Developing insights and ideas available with tools such as our proprietary CDP platform (REDiQ)
We are looking for someone who is/has:
- Looking to advance their career in strategy and connection planning – with up to 5 years’ similar experience in either media sales, marketing and/or advertising.
- A creative thinker who embraces innovation
- Unafraid to challenge the status quo.
- Passionate about Seven West Media brands and excited to talk about them
- A strong communicator of an idea, able to tell a clear & compelling story
- Able to interpret briefs, and understand clients’ marketing challenges
- Able to deliver market leading levels of client service
- Able to maintain work pipeline and keep all internal stakeholders informed of progress
- Able to manage project budgets and deadlines
- Excellent presentation skills using PowerPoint
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management skills and confidence to prioritise workflows
In return, we will provide you with:
- Generous 7Perks and corporate discounts at a range of retail, tech and health & fitness facilities
- A collaborative, vibrant culture
- Professional development opportunities through Seven’s Mentoring and Performance & Development programs
- A reward and recognition program
- A competitive salary
- Generous paid parental leave
- Flexible working environments
At Seven, we are here to bring all Australians closer to the moments that move us.
Seven is Australia’s #1 television network and home to iconic news, sports and entertainment brands, plus Australia’s #1 BVOD service, 7plus.
Our company values of Be Brave, Better Together and Make It Happen put our people first and celebrate diversity, innovation and making a difference to the lives of millions of Australians.
The Seven Network is part of Seven West Media, the media company of the future, powered by audience, content and technology. Comprising some of Australia’s most renowned media brands, SWM includes not just Seven Network and its affiliate channels 7two, 7mate, 7flix and BVOD offering 7plus, but also 7NEWS.com.au, The West Australian, The Sunday Times and more.
Visit our LinkedIn Life page to find out more about Seven
The Seven Network is an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality and an equal opportunity employer, committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Recruitment Agencies: The Seven Network does not accept any unsolicited agency resumes and will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Visit us at www.sevenwestmedia.com.au