Business Services Manager
Job no: 976514
Work type: Full-time
We are looking for an analytically minded and strategic leader to join our media business as the Business Services Manager, this is a key role in helping to shape and implement our customer engagement strategy.
Snapshot of Responsibilities:
- Provide leadership to a small team of passionate and dedicated individuals with a focus on driving a collaborative and rewarding culture.
- Take ownership of system setup and governance and ensure data integrity within our supply and subscription management platform.
- Oversee the operations of the supply and administrative functions within the department. This includes contract administration, production critical processing functions, marketing operations and fulfilment activities.
- Play a lead role in department and cross functional projects, driving innovation and delivering against project timelines and initiatives.
- Take the lead on driving efficiency and innovation within the business unit and the broader department. Investigate, research and draft recommendations to support initiatives across the department.
Who we are looking for:
Our new Business Services Manager will have the following skills and experience.
- At least 3+ years’ senior administrative and/or project coordination experience.
- Be process focussed with a sound understanding of general database principals and/or a genuine interest to learn and develop in this space.
- Technical skills including advanced Excel, SQL and data analysis will be highly advantageous.
- A bachelor’s degree in business, commerce or a related discipline.
- Ability to deliver strategies in a complex environment
- Ability to influence and build relationships with Senior Management across the business
- Demonstrated success in structured problem solving that includes problem definition, hypotheses testing, analysis plan and facilitating discussions
- Proven track record in delivering profitable growth
- Strong financial management and analytical skills
- Strong project / programme management leadership skills
- Office in Osborne Park with Gym, Café & Free Parking.
- SWM Work Perks - Our exclusive benefits platform with over 400+ discounts on top brands, fitness centre powered by ClassPass, 1000+ recipes from HelloFresh, Discounted Health Insurance and much more!
- Paid Parental Leave
- Salary Packaging & Employee Assistant Program
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend