Join the Media Company of the future!
- Thrive in an exciting, dynamic, media environment
- Join a dynamic IT Team, working with the latest technology
- Commitment to your professional and personal growth
A new and exciting opportunity has opened for an End User Computer Engineer to join the Seven IT Team.
Based in Sydney and Reporting to End User Computer Team Leader, you’ll be
- Responsible for maintaining and supporting end user devices (workstations, mobile and multi-functional devices)
- Delivering against IT processes including Incident, Request, Change, Problem and Knowledge Management
- Responding to and resolving incidents and service requests escalated from the Service Desk
- Acting as an escalation point for the Service Desk
- Providing VIP support for key business stakeholders
- Responsible for the development of processes, documentation and knowledge management for EUC
- Delivering required tasks for IT and business projects
- Delivering IT EUC strategy and roadmap which includes driving continuous improvements across the EUC environment
- Ensuring IT Asset Management for EUC devices
- Maintaining a stable and secure EUC environment
- Producing required reporting and metrics
- Providing quality customer service to all internal stakeholders and end-users in a timely manner
- Demonstrated experience as an EUC or Desktop Engineer
- Experience providing EUC/desktop support
- Excellent technical experience
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong customer service focus and quality control skills
- Highly developed time management skills
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment
In return, we will provide you with:
- Generous 7Perks and corporate discounts at a range of retail, tech and health & fitness facilities
- A collaborative, vibrant culture
- Professional development opportunities through Seven’s Mentoring and Performance & Development programs
- A reward and recognition program
- A competitive salary
- Generous paid parental leave
- Flexible working environments
At Seven, we are here to bring all Australians closer to the moments that move us.
Seven is Australia’s #1 television network and home to iconic news, sports and entertainment brands, plus Australia’s #1 BVOD service, 7plus.
Our company values of Be Brave, Better Together and Make It Happen put our people first and celebrate diversity, innovation and making a difference to the lives of millions of Australians.
The Seven Network is part of Seven West Media, the media company of the future, powered by audience, content and technology. Comprising some of Australia’s most renowned media brands, SWM includes not just Seven Network and its affiliate channels 7two, 7mate, 7flix and BVOD offering 7plus, but also 7NEWS.com.au, The West Australian, The Sunday Times and more.
Visit our LinkedIn Life page to find out more about Seven
The Seven Network is an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality and an equal opportunity employer, committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Recruitment Agencies: The Seven Network does not accept any unsolicited agency resumes and will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.