Digital Marketing Specialist
Job no: 976580
Work type: Full-time
- Thrive in an exciting, dynamic, fast-paced media environment
- Fun, supportive, high-performing team
- Based in Eveleigh with flexible working arrangements
At Seven we are here to bring all Australians closer to the moments that move us - we’re first on the scene, with our finger on the pulse, on demand, in the moment. Together, we’re responsible for creating and sustaining authentic Australian engagement.
A new and exciting opportunity has opened for a Digital Marketing Specialist to join Seven’s Social and Digital team.
The Digital Marketing Specialist lives and breathes social and digital audiences and the position’s most critical duties include extending the Network’s entertainment campaigns across digital platforms, supporting delivery of audience targets and customer engagement.
As the perfect candidate, you will thrive in a fast-paced Marketing environment and bring experience in digital media and marketing ideally with a focus on consumer digital marcomms and performance marketing.
You will be experienced in digital media planning/buying, SEM, social advertising and digital ad operations. Exposure to DMP, customer/data segmentation, digital asset management and working first party data, CRMs and CDPs is also desirable.
You will be able to demonstrate how we can increase traffic and engagement and optimise our digital media performance and investment to drive audience outcomes using both owned and paid platforms and channels.
What you’ll do
- Work with the Head of Social and Digital and Consumer Marketing Team to plan and implement the digital media campaigns in support of program launches, product and content strategy, customer acquisition and retention goals.
- Work collaboratively on briefs and drive implementation of the customer journey marcomms across digital touch points including on and off platform display and video campaigns and SEM.
- Drive and implement some internally booked paid social strategy including campaign set up, optimisation and reporting; work closely with the social team including content creators, producers and moderators to ensure cohesive digital comms and optimum referral outcomes from social content.
- Review and report on digital marketing activity and performance including monthly reporting across 7plus activity. Assess results and identify areas where we can improve performance of activity.
- Work closely with the Audience Intelligence, Product and Tech teams to support audience segmentation, targeting and engagement activities across the Seven West Media network; utilize those insights and capabilities for Seven’s on and off-network consumer marketing activities.
- Ensure all briefs, media plans and execution meet the strategic objectives of the campaigns.
- Co-manage with consumer marketing team internal workflow to deliver material for the campaign; manage all digital and social campaign material instructions, creative scheduling, flighting and trafficking of creative.
- Rigorously challenge the digital and social campaign media and creative to ensure it meets the brief and always look for new ways to innovate and optimise to deliver leading edge digital marketing solutions and results.
- Develop and maintain benchmark reporting frameworks and show value in all owned and paid digital marketing activities.
What you’ll bring
- A deep seeded passion for Content and Entertainment.
- 5 years’+ experience in a Digital Marketing or Digital Media agency role
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Comms or a Business field
- Experience in consumer or content marketing across digital planning/buying, ad operations/DFP, EDM, Social, SEM
- Strong creative and operational skills and the ability to brief, deliver, analyse and optimize campaigns to support the Network Marketing function
- Experience with developing social advertising campaigns including copywriting
- You have an analytical mind and are fastidious about detail.
- You are capable of multi-tasking, prioritising workloads and meeting tight deadlines consistently
- You have exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- You are a whiz with Excel and tracking schedules, plans and budgets
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing and measurement
- Knowledge of the digital ecosystem, tagging, taxonomies, tools and vendors
- Experience with Google Analytics, Data Studio for paid media and organic website reporting purposes
- Experience in working with digital marketing platforms – EDM, CRM, Analytics, Social analytics tools
- Knowledge of current and next generation digital best practices.
- Proven track record of delivering campaign results
- A confident team player who has the ability to negotiate, multi-task and influence others.
- Strong interpersonal skill with the ability to work with other teams and stakeholders to deliver results
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
Why work at Seven
- Generous corporate discounts at a range of retail, tech and health & fitness facilities
- A collaborative, vibrant culture
- Professional development opportunities through Seven’s Mentoring and Performance & Development programs
- A reward and recognition program
The Seven Network is part of Seven West Media, one of Australia’s most prominent media companies, with a market leading presence in content across broadcast television, online and in print. Comprising some of Australia’s most renowned media brands, SWM includes not just Seven Network and its affiliate channels 7two, 7mate, 7flix and BVOD offering 7plus, but also 7NEWS.com.au, The West Australian, The Sunday Times and more.
The Seven Network is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Recruitment Agencies: The Seven Network does not accept any unsolicited agency resumes and will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Visit us at www.sevenwestmedia.com.au