Campaign Delivery Executive
Job no: 976602
Work type: Full-time
Join the Media Company of the future!
- Thrive in an exciting, busy, media sales environment
- Fun, supportive, high-performing team
- Commitment to your professional and personal growth
A new and exciting opportunity has opened for a Campaign Delivery Executive to join the Seven Commercial Inventory team.
Based in Melbourne and reporting to the Commercial Inventory Manager you’ll be:
- Liaising with Trading manager, Revenue Management, Network sales team, and all parts of the Commercial inventory team;
- Leading and supporting the team members in Seven Managed Services which is remotely based, to achieve the following:
- Create and maintain spot bookings for dynamic trading campaigns according to the sales policy, trading guidelines and inventory management principles;
- Provide regular reports for new, active and completed dynamic trading campaigns;
- Track the performance of each dynamic trading campaigns and adjust spot bookings to achieve best outcomes by aligning the inventory to the most suitable demographic;
- Be accountable for dynamic trading campaign outcomes, quality, delivery and success.
- A proactive problem solver who has a passion for data, campaign performance and tracking
- Self-motivated while enjoy working alongside a team
- Able to demonstrate great attention to details and meet daily deadlines
- A clear and adaptive communicator
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Experienced in working with advertising sales systems or preferably experienced with television broadcast systems
In return, we will provide you with:
- Generous 7Perks and corporate discounts at a range of retail, tech and health & fitness facilities
- A collaborative, vibrant culture
- Professional development opportunities through Seven’s Mentoring and Performance & Development programs
- A reward and recognition program
- A competitive salary
- Generous paid parental leave
- Flexible working environments
At Seven, we are here to bring all Australians closer to the moments that move us.
Seven is Australia’s #1 television network and home to iconic news, sports and entertainment brands, plus Australia’s #1 BVOD service, 7plus.
Our company values of Be Brave, Better Together and Make It Happen put our people first and celebrate diversity, innovation and making a difference to the lives of millions of Australians.
The Seven Network is part of Seven West Media, the media company of the future, powered by audience, content and technology. Comprising some of Australia’s most renowned media brands, SWM includes not just Seven Network and its affiliate channels 7two, 7mate, 7flix and BVOD offering 7plus, but also 7NEWS.com.au, The West Australian, The Sunday Times and more.
Visit our LinkedIn Life page to find out more about Seven.
The Seven Network is an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality and an equal opportunity employer, committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Recruitment Agencies: The Seven Network does not accept any unsolicited agency resumes and will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Visit us at www.sevenwestmedia.com.au