Job no: 976659
Work type: Full-time
- Thrive in an exciting, busy, media sales environment
- Fun, supportive, high-performing team
- Commitment to your professional and personal growth
Join the Media Company of the future!
A new and exciting opportunity has opened for a Campaign Executives to join 7RED Partnerships, working within the Morning TV team.
7Red is Seven’s marketing solutions team. Insight led and results focused, it is our mission to bring brands closer to those moments that matter. We have an extensive tool kit to achieve that.
Leveraging insights from our customer data platform REDiQ we create meaningful connections to our audiences through seamless integrations, sponsorships, creative development and production, adding value to the viewing experience.
Based in Sydney and reporting to the Partnerships Manager you’ll be:
- Develop a thorough understanding of our key Morning TV Programs specifically Sunrise and The Morning Show to allow you to competently advise on format structure, talent, integration opportunities, production costs, target audiences and IP
- Break down and translate complex campaign requirements into actionable tasks for all stakeholders
- Have a clear understanding of client and media agency directives including reporting requirements, key messaging, brand objectives, guidelines and deadlines
- Manage a high volume of campaigns simultaneously.
- Deliver campaign assets as per brand objectives on time and on budget
- Contribute to commercial content ideation, production approvals and accurate forecasting of associated Production costs
- Communicate regularly with stakeholders including critical paths, campaign tracking and performance analysis
- Track, compile and analyse all campaigns for post reporting to evaluate effectiveness in order to inform future campaigns
- 3+ years’ experience in Campaign Management or an Activations role (media sales background an advantage)
- Advanced knowledge of eTam, Fusion, Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- A thorough understanding of effective cross-platform partnerships
- The ability to build rapport and trust with others to forge meaningful business relationships
- Excellent time management, problem solving and organisation skills
- A positive attitude with strong interpersonal / team skills
In return, we will provide you with:
- Generous 7Perks and corporate discounts at a range of retail, tech and health & fitness facilities
- A collaborative, vibrant culture
- Professional development opportunities through Seven’s Mentoring and Performance & Development programs
- A reward and recognition program
- A competitive salary
- Generous paid parental leave
- Flexible working environments
At Seven, we are here to bring all Australians closer to the moments that move us.
Seven is Australia’s #1 television network and home to iconic news, sports and entertainment brands, plus Australia’s #1 BVOD service, 7plus.
Our company values of Be Brave, Better Together and Make It Happen put our people first and celebrate diversity, innovation and making a difference to the lives of millions of Australians.
The Seven Network is part of Seven West Media, the media company of the future, powered by audience, content and technology. Comprising some of Australia’s most renowned media brands, SWM includes not just Seven Network and its affiliate channels 7two, 7mate, 7flix and BVOD offering 7plus, but also 7NEWS.com.au, The West Australian, The Sunday Times and more.
Visit our LinkedIn Life page to find out more about Seven.
The Seven Network is an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality and an equal opportunity employer, committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Recruitment Agencies: The Seven Network does not accept any unsolicited agency resumes and will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Visit us at www.sevenwestmedia.com.au