Join our team!
The West Australian Newspaper (as part of Seven West Media) is the top news, sports and entertainment brand in WA. But we’re more than that – we’re a group of diverse, creative and inclusive team members. We’re here to connect with millions of Western Australians every day, and we live to give our audience, clients and team the best experience. As part of our team, you’ll learn, you’ll be challenged and you’ll grow. We think big, work hard and we have loads of fun along the way. You will be well supported, you will receive training on our systems and our products to confidently talk all things ‘Advertising’ with our Customers.
We currently have an opening to join our Port Hedland Advertising Sales team where you will be responsible for:
- Seeking out a deep understanding of clients’ needs in order to create a targeted advertising strategy
- Developing new opportunities to grow business revenue through interaction with existing clients and actively seeking new business within a specified market
- Creating high quality advertising sales proposals and strategies
- Be able to confidently and effectively present information and proposals to clients
- Providing after sales services to ensure that clients’ expectations are delivered
- Provide constructive input for advertising strategies; and
- Identify, assess and manage business and revenue risks as they arise
If you’re ready for a career in the media industry, one that could take you anywhere, then we want to meet you. If you have experience in industries similar to media, customer service, sales, recruitment, banking or retail then give us a shout. You bring the can-do attitude and good vibes, and we’ll bring the career opportunities.
Let’s talk benefits:
- An inclusive and diverse workplace where caring for each other is the norm
- A culture that values respect, collaboration and speaking up
- A lucrative remuneration package
- Flexible working conditions
- Paid parental leave policy
- Employee health and wellbeing support programs
- Work Perks program
You’re someone with:
- The drive to be a team player
- Experience within a busy advertising team
- The ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Strong communication skills
- A current drivers’ license
If this is you, apply today!