Strategic Financial Planning Analyst
Job no: 976692
Work type: Full-time
Join Australia’s fastest growing brand!
At Seven, we are here to bring all Australians closer to the moments that move us.
Seven is Australia’s #1 television network and home to iconic news, sports and entertainment brands, plus Australia’s #1 BVOD service, 7plus.
Our company values of Be Brave, Better Together and Make It Happen put our people first and celebrate diversity, innovation and making a difference to the lives of millions of Australians.
A new and exciting opportunity has opened for a Strategic Financial Planning Analyst to join the Seven Finance Team. In this role, you will be a core team member providing support and assistance in the Group’s strategic financial planning and reporting department.
Based in Eveleigh and reporting to the Strategic Financial Planning Manager, you will:
- Assist the team in the management of the annual budget and monthly forecast process for the Group, including preparing reporting to senior management
- Be a core member in the management of the Group 5 Year Plan with inputs from the business
- Oversee the Television monthly cash flow forecast prepared by the Television Financial Accounting Manager
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to gain an understanding of key drivers for the business
- Challenge assumptions and value add analysis to deliver more accurate financials to support senior management in making strategic decisions
- Assist with the development and improvement of existing financial models and tools for scenario modelling to help better understand business trends and assist in business planning
- Project and business improvement activities
- Drive and develop relationships across the business and broader finance function in order to understand business and information requirements.
- Work as a key member of the Finance team to ensure the effective and efficient operation of the finance function across the group.
We are looking for someone who has:
- Proven Commercial Experience.
- Advanced data analysis and excel modelling skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to engage with and influence key stakeholders to provide strategic guidance and decision support.
- Strong knowledge of Cash Flow reporting
- Previous business experience in an ASX 200 company or a large and complex organisation
- Relevant tertiary qualifications.
- CA/CPA qualified
In return, we will provide you with:
- Generous 7Perks and corporate discounts at a range of retail, tech and health & fitness facilities
- A collaborative, vibrant culture
- Professional development opportunities through Seven’s Mentoring and Performance & Development programs
- A reward and recognition program
- Generous paid parental leave
- Flexible working environments
The Seven Network is part of Seven West Media, the media company of the future, powered by audience, content and technology. Comprising some of Australia’s most renowned media brands, SWM includes not just Seven Network and its affiliate channels 7two, 7mate, 7flix and BVOD offering 7plus, but also 7NEWS.com.au, The West Australian, The Sunday Times and more.
Visit our LinkedIn Life page to find out more about Seven.
The Seven Network is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Recruitment Agencies: The Seven Network does not accept any unsolicited agency resumes and will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Visit us at www.sevenwestmedia.com.au