Reception and Administration Assistant
Job no: 976723
Work type: Part time
At Seven, we are here to bring all Australians closer to the moments that move us.
Seven is Australia’s #1 television network and home to iconic news, sports and entertainment brands, plus Australia’s #1 BVOD service, 7plus.
A new and exciting opportunity has opened for a part time Reception & Administration Assistant to join the Seven Sales team in what promises to be an exciting year at Seven. With a market leadership position off the back of Tokyo Olympics and Beijing Winter Olympics, the team work across products and platforms such as Big Brother, The AFL, The Ashes, SAS: Australia, The Voice and so much more.
Reporting to the Deputy QLD Regional Sales Manager, this role is responsible for maintaining a presence at reception, prompt answering and handling of incoming calls via the switchboard for 7Queensland offices and providing administration support to the Deputy QLD Regional Sales Manager and the wider Sunshine Coast sales team. This is a part time role, working 25 hours a week.
Based in Maroochydore, your key responsibilities will include:
- General reception duties including; attending to enquires, visitors and their needs, photocopying, binding and filing.
- Prepare and distribute the daily discrepancy report
- Receive all telephone calls and refer to the relevant departments.
- Internal & external correspondence; phones & emails
- Preparation of sales reports using Excel and various systems
- Assist with the planning and delivery of team / client / office functions
- Prepare relevant correspondence, monthly/weekly report requirements, presentations and special projects as required by the Deputy Sales Director
We are looking for someone who has:
- Confidence and maturity to communicate effectively with external & internal customers from varying backgrounds
- A proven ability to work effectively in a busy, fast paced environment whilst demonstrating persistence and patience on a daily basis.
- Previous experience in an administrative role.
- Solid computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft office suite applications, including Excel, Outlook, Word
- A high level of organisation and time management skills.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Self-motivated and able to work efficiently to set priorities and accomplish tasks in a timely manner
In return, we will provide you with:
- Generous 7Perks and corporate discounts at a range of retail, tech and health & fitness facilities
- A collaborative, vibrant culture
- Professional development opportunities through Seven’s Mentoring and Performance & Development programs
- A reward and recognition program
- Generous paid parental leave
The Seven Network is part of Seven West Media, one of Australia’s most prominent media companies, with a market leading presence in content across broadcast television, online and in print. Comprising some of Australia’s most renowned media brands, SWM includes not just Seven Network and its affiliate channels 7two, 7mate, 7flix and BVOD offering 7plus, but also 7NEWS.com.au, The West Australian, The Sunday Times and more.
The Seven Network is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Recruitment Agencies: The Seven Network does not accept any unsolicited agency resumes and will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Visit us at www.sevenwestmedia.com.au