News Graphics Coordinator Producer
Job no: 976785
Work type: Full-time
Join Australia’s fastest growing brand!
At Seven, we are here to bring all Australians closer to the moments that move us.
Seven is Australia’s #1 television network and home to iconic news, sports and entertainment brands, plus Australia’s #1 BVOD service, 7plus.
Our company values of Be Brave, Better Together and Make It Happen put our people first and celebrate diversity, innovation and making a difference to the lives of millions of Australians.
A new and exciting opportunity has opened for a News Graphics Coordinator Producer to join the Seven News team in Martin Place.
Reporting to the Head of Broadcast Graphics and Sydney News Director, you will:
- Work on site at 7News Sydney in Martin Place
- Liaise with news producers, studio operators and graphic artists to ensure daily graphics requests are delivered on time and as required
- Work with the news graphics manager to coordinate graphic job allocations and manage the graphics team rostered shifts.
- Assist in the coordination, delivery and implementation of special news project graphics
- Collaborate with Studio, Technical support and broadcast operation teams to ensure graphic workflows are running smoothly, efficiently and able to deliver graphics on time.
- Assist with the sharing of completed graphics across the 7News network.
To be successful in this position, you will have:
- 3+ years of experience working in a television graphics department, handling graphic requests, working with broadcast graphic designers and understanding of the graphic production process.
- Ability to collaborate with news producers and graphic artists to create dynamic, clear elements for live TV and taped packages.
- Proven experience with, or knowledge of Viz graphics systems.
- Knowledge of the Metra Weather graphics system and iNEWS software desirable.
- An understanding of proper news standards & practices.
- This role requires working 10am – 7pm, Monday to Friday, leading up to and through the 6pm News broadcast.
In return, we will provide you with:
- Generous 7Perks and corporate discounts at a range of retail, tech and health & fitness facilities
- A collaborative, vibrant culture
- Professional development opportunities through Seven’s Mentoring and Performance & Development programs
- A reward and recognition program
- Generous paid parental leave
The Seven Network is part of Seven West Media, the media company of the future, powered by audience, content and technology. Comprising some of Australia’s most renowned media brands, SWM includes not just Seven Network and its affiliate channels 7two, 7mate, 7flix and BVOD offering 7plus, but also 7NEWS.com.au, The West Australian, The Sunday Times and more.
Visit our LinkedIn Life page to find out more about Seven
The Seven Network is an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality and an equal opportunity employer, committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Recruitment Agencies: The Seven Network does not accept any unsolicited agency resumes and will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Visit us at www.sevenwestmedia.com.au