Our Tech Lead plays a pivotal role leading and guiding our delivery team and driving quality software development through technical expertise & leadership, development, maintenance, and operational support of the systems built within SWM teams.
As a leader in the Product & Technology division, they will be part of, and help to promote, a diverse and agile team, building & operating world class services to support our audience and products. They will drive high employee engagement through the coaching and mentoring their team members while developing positive and lasting partnerships with internal and external stakeholders.
Are you passionate about;
- Providing technical leadership, drive innovation to ensure that we continue to grow the engineering function in line with business needs?
- Building a highly respected, highly engaged team?
- Coaching and mentoring direct reports in their careers and development of their skills?
- Fostering a test and learn approach within your teams?
- Building software using industry best practices?
- Recommending and implementing solutions?
Sounds like you? Apply today!
Ideal candidate will;
• Be an experienced delivery practitioner.
• Have an expert understanding of SDLC principles and the software development lifecycle including agile development methodologies such as Scrum, Kanban, Lean and Continuous Delivery.
• Have 5+ years’ experience working in a team environment, with 2+ years in a commercial agile environment preferably designing and building service-oriented applications.
• Have understanding of design patterns, unit testing, and test frameworks.
• Have strong communication, articulation, and interpersonal skills.
Tertiary education Computer Science or substantial relevant work experience required.
- A culture that values respect, collaboration and speaking up
- A generous salary
- Flexible working conditions
- Paid parental leave policy
- Free on-site gym
- Free on-site parking
- Employee health and wellbeing support programs
- Work Perks program
Apply today with your resume and a cover letter outlining how you meet our criteria and why you want to join our team.