Job no: 976846
Work type: Full-time
- Are you an experienced Employee Relations Practitioner wanting a change?
- Do you have experience working in a fast paced, multi-disciplined organisation?
- Want to become an integral part of a fun People and Safety team at the iconic Seven West Media (WA)?
We are looking for a savvy ER Advisor to provide industry best practice advice for all Employee Relations (ER) and Industrial Relations (IR) matters throughout all of our businesses in WA.
You will be responsible for providing ER/IR and generalist advice including case management, industrial instruments interpretation and application, remuneration and position mapping, enterprise bargaining, coaching and supporting stakeholders in addressing ER/IR issues, research and drafting of contemporary policy, procedures, templates and tools to adapt to an ever changing diverse ER working environments.
- As a trusted advisor, you will bring at least 3 years’ experience providing advice and partnering with business leaders to implement effective ER/IR solutions
- Demonstrated ER/IR experience supporting a diverse WA workforce consisting of both metro and regional employees
- You bring knowledge and understanding of WA employment and workplace legislation and regulations, ideally have previous experience interpreting and applying industrial instruments in addition to working with Unions and Industry bodies
- You have a love of people-centred problem solving and bring skills that will uncover root causes of issues within teams and develop solutions to complex employee relations matters
- Law qualification will be highly regarded, with a tertiary qualification in commerce, business, HR or management required
- Free on-site gym
- Free on-site parking
- Employee health and wellbeing support programs
- Work Perks program
- Development Opportunities
- Flexible working conditions
- Paid parental leave policy
- Fabulous people!
Interested? Apply now!
Seven West Media (WA) is an equal opportunity employer and a proud supporter of a diverse and inclusive culture.
Only applicants who have current and valid Australian work rights can apply.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend