Group Sales Manager
Job no: 976849
Work type: Full-time
Join the Media Company of the future!
- Thrive in an exciting, busy, media sales environment
- Fun, supportive, high-performing team
- Commitment to your professional and personal growth
A new and exciting opportunity has opened for a Group Sales Manager to join the Seven Sales team.
Based in Melbourne and Reporting to the Group Business Director, you’ll be:
- Delivering agreed revenue goals from agencies and clients, by effectively leveraging the full portfolio of assets across broadcast, digital and social platforms
- Accountable for the patch’s activity, the GBM is the custodian of the relationship and financial health for the portfolio of clients.
- Overseeing response to briefs and campaign management and deliver all planned and booked client activity.
- Ensuring all stakeholders (both internal and external) are aligned to deliver and exceed expectations with a view to achieving repeat business.
- Build robust long-lasting relationships with advertising agents, media consultants, marketers and advertisers to reach and exceed targets.
- Build strong internal partnerships to ensure seamless execution through collaboration.
- Provide reports and information for the broader Sales Team, sales management and network generally across the Seven West Media.
We are looking for someone who has:
- Previous experience in managing a team is well regarded
- Previous sales/marketing management, advertising and/or media buying experience is well regarded
- Knowledge of OZTAM & industry software is desirable
- Proficient Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, Sharepoint
- Solid understanding of Digital metrics and reporting tools including Nielsen Netratings, Google Analytics, Google Ad Manager
- A Degree in Business, Marketing, Media or Communications
- A passionate user and consumer of digital media and technology with a clear understanding of the roles of various digital channels within a media mix
In return, we will provide you with:
- Generous 7Perks and corporate discounts at a range of retail, tech and health & fitness facilities
- A collaborative, vibrant culture
- Professional development opportunities through Seven’s Mentoring and Performance & Development programs
- A reward and recognition program
- A competitive salary
- Generous paid parental leave
- Flexible working environments
At Seven, we are here to bring all Australians closer to the moments that move us.
Seven is Australia’s #1 television network and home to iconic news, sports and entertainment brands, plus Australia’s #1 BVOD service, 7plus.
Our company values of Be Brave, Better Together and Make It Happen put our people first and celebrate diversity, innovation and making a difference to the lives of millions of Australians.
The Seven Network is part of Seven West Media, the media company of the future, powered by audience, content and technology. Comprising some of Australia’s most renowned media brands, SWM includes not just Seven Network and its affiliate channels 7two, 7mate, 7flix and BVOD offering 7plus, but also 7NEWS.com.au, The West Australian, The Sunday Times and more.
Visit our LinkedIn Life page to find out more about Seven.
The Seven Network is an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality and an equal opportunity employer, committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Recruitment Agencies: The Seven Network does not accept any unsolicited agency resumes and will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Visit us at www.sevenwestmedia.com.au