Join our team!
Do you love talking on the phone and providing client solutions?
Then this role is for you!
We are a driven and supportive team looking for the next sales champions to take our team to the next level.
We will teach you everything you need to know about selling print and digital products across multiple media platforms, all you need to do is bring an enthusiastic and positive attitude.
You may have heard of us, but did you know? Seven West Media (SWM) is not only the top news, sports and entertainment brand in WA, we are a group of diverse, creative and inclusive team members that love what we do. We get to connect with millions of Western Australians every day, and we aim to give our audience, clients and team the best experience. We comprise of brands including Channel Seven, The West Australian, The Sunday Times, thewest.com.au, PerthNow, 7plus, and thegame.com.au.
In this role you will;
- Make outgoing calls to secure new customers
- Qualify and uncover client needs to offer print and digital solutions
- Identify opportunities to grow existing clients
- Provide excellent after sales services
- Achieve and exceed sales targets
You’re someone with:
- A good sense of humour with a desire to win!
- Customer service, call centre, retail or hospitality experience
- Excellent communication and ability to listen to customers
- Strong computer literacy skills
- Be a player within a competitive team culture
Let’s talk benefits:
- Flexible and hybrid working conditions
- On top earnings with attractive incentive scheme
- An in-house trainer that can mentor on all things Advertising
- Osborne Park location with a free on-site gym, parking and a café
- Employee health and wellbeing support programs
- Paid parental leave policy
- Work Perks program
Join us at Seven West Media and be a part of our success story. To apply simply click the ‘Apply Now’ button and follow the prompts to submit your resume and any supporting documents. Please note, only applicants who have current and valid Australian work rights can apply.
Apply now and join us behind the scenes at one of Australia’s most prominent media companies to let your talents shine.
SWM is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace.
SWM does not accept any unsolicited agency resumes and will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
For more information visit www.sevenwestmedia.com.au