You may have heard of us, but did you know? Seven West Media (SWM) is not only the top news, sports and entertainment brand in WA, we are a group of diverse, creative and inclusive team members that love what we do. We get to connect with millions of Western Australians every day, and we aim to give our audience, clients and team the best experience. We comprise of brands including Channel Seven, The West Australian, The Sunday Times, thewest.com.au, PerthNow, 7plus, and thegame.com.au.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated Sales Consultant to join our Kalgoorlie Advertising Sales team. As part of our team, you’ll learn, you’ll be challenged and you’ll grow. We think big, work hard and we have loads of fun along the way. You will be well supported, you will receive training on our systems and our products to confidently talk all things ‘Advertising’ with our Customers.
About the role
Reporting to the Advertising Manager, this sales role is focused on seeking and building customers within Kalgoorlie. You will be involved in promoting and maintaining a high level of customer service to our clients to ensure the success, growth and profitability of our products and services.
The role will enable you to partake in tasks such as:
- Seek out a deep understanding of clients’ needs in order to create a targeted advertising strategy
- Develop new opportunities to grow business revenue through interaction with existing clients and actively seeking new business within a specified market
- Create high quality advertising sales proposals and strategies
- Confidently and effectively present information and proposals to clients
- Provide after sales services to ensure that clients’ expectations are delivered
- Provide constructive input for advertising strategies; and
- Identify, assess and manage business and revenue risks as they arise
- Customer service or sales experience industries including retail and hospitality
- A genuine desire to work closely with clients and ensure them optimal returns for their investments with our Company
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills
- Be organized, able to balance competing priorities and meet deadlines
- Possess computer literacy skills, especially with MS office applications
- A current drivers’ license
About the Benefits
- The potential to achieve bonuses through our incentive scheme
- A trainer who mentors on ‘all things Advertising’
- Work Perks program offering discounts on some of the most iconic brands
- Flexible and hybrid working conditions
- Paid parental leave policy
- Employee health and wellbeing support programs
Join us at Seven West Media and be a part of our success story. To apply simply click the ‘Apply Now’ button and follow the prompts to submit your resume and any supporting documents. Please note, only applicants who have current and valid Australian work rights can apply.
Apply now and join us behind the scenes at one of Australia’s most prominent media companies to let your talents shine.
SWM is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace.
SWM does not accept any unsolicited agency resumes and will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
For more information visit www.sevenwestmedia.com.au