Job no: 978339
Work type: Full-time
Do you love coaching people to drive sales? Are you a true leader with the determination to succeed? Then this role is for you!
We are a team of 10 looking to expand and grow. We have a heavy focus on print and digital news media sales specialising in classifieds advertising for The West Australian and The Sunday Times newspaper. In this role you will have the opportunity to work with an elite team of customer service consultants whilst developing our outbound operators to further strengthen our portfolio.
This role is suited to someone with sales leadership experience who is passionate about winning and developing teams.
In this role you will:
- Supervise incoming operations to deliver the highest standards of customer service
- Champion positive culture and engagement to drive high sales performance
- Coach and mentor advertising sales consultants to meet monthly KPIs
- Drive a high standard of daily outbound call activity and pipelines to convert sales
- Monitor daily revenue activity through business intelligence
- Support your team in creating and maintaining business relationships
- Understand the team portfolio to support continuous performance
- Manage team performance and behaviour appropriately
- Implement new sales strategies and projects to increase revenue
You’re someone with:
- A positive can-do attitude and growth mindset
- Persistence and active listening skills
- Proven leadership experience within sales
- Previous media and or contact centre experience is highly regarded
- Experience in training and coaching sales processes
- Experience in driving saleswithin a team
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication
- A strong drive to achieve desired revenue outcomes
Let’s talk benefits:
- Flexible and hybrid working conditions
- On top earnings with an attractive incentive scheme
- An in-house trainer that can mentor on all things Advertising
- Osborne Park location with a free on-site gym, parking and a café
- Paid parental leave policy
- An employee perks program, health and wellbeing support program and more
Apply now and join us behind the scenes at The West Australian, The Sunday Times, PerthNow and 7news.com.au (just to name a few) to let your talents shine.
SWM is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace.
SWM does not accept any unsolicited agency resumes and will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
For more information visit www.sevenwestmedia.com.au
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend