Job no: 978386
Work type: Full-time
Be part of the story.
- Work alongside iconic household names, passionate professionals and experience the magic of your favourite news, sport and entertainment shows.
- Thrive in the fast-paced, rapidly evolving media industry.
- Work that truly makes an impact in the lives of everyday Australians.
Seven is where you come to make a difference – in your career, in our company, and in the lives of millions of Australians. Every day offers new opportunities for growth and meaningful connection with Australia’s biggest audience.
We are looking for an Account Executive to join our Maroochydore Sales team ahead of what promises to be an exciting year at Seven. The Account Executive is responsible for maintaining and growing the existing customer portfolio and revenue base in the 7Queensland Team.
Based in Maroochydore and reporting to the Deputy QLD Regional Sales Manager, your key responsibilities will include:
- Sale of Seven television airtime, Seven digital and associated commercial production.
- Introducing new business to the power of television and Seven digital.
- Managing and building a new portfolio.
- Building strong relationships both internally and externally, to enhance the team's overall effectiveness and performance.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is a true communicator and people person.
- Has good hustle and energy - we want someone passionate.
- Experience in client account service would be advantageous.
- Has relevant sales experience.
- Is a team player who sets clear goals and achieves a high standard of excellence in work ethic, performance, presentation and commitment, whilst striving for continuous improvement.
- Has Intermediate to advanced computer literacy skills and can demonstrate a high attention to detail.
In return, we will provide you with:
- Generous 7Perks and corporate discounts at a range of retail, tech and health & fitness facilities
- A collaborative, vibrant culture
- Professional development opportunities through Seven’s Mentoring and Performance & Development programs
- Access to Seven’s own Learning and Development program: Accelerate
- A reward and recognition program with monetary and non-monetary incentives
Seven is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone belongs. We are Australia’s first media company to achieve the WGEA Employer of Choice for Gender Equality certification and we are proud of our commitment to reconciliation with our Reflect RAP launched in early 2023. At Seven you are celebrated for being yourself, and your contribution will matter.
Don’t just watch Seven – join us and become part of the story.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Visit our LinkedIn Life page to find out more about Seven.
The Seven Network is an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Recruitment Agencies: The Seven Network does not accept any unsolicited agency resumes and will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Visit us at www.sevenwestmedia.com.au