Job no: 978449
Work type: Full-time
Be part of the story.
- Work alongside iconic household names, passionate professionals and experience the magic of your favourite news, sport and entertainment shows.
- Thrive in the fast-paced, rapidly evolving media industry
- Work that truly makes an impact in the lives of everyday Australians
Seven is where you come to make a difference – in your career, in our company, and in the lives of millions of Australians. Every day offers new opportunities for growth and meaningful connection with Australia’s biggest audience.
An exciting new opportunity has become available for an Operations Coordinator within the Production Operations Team, based at Eveleigh.
This role is focused on creating, reviewing, and distributing roster requirements for studio production staff as well as general administration support.
You will be required to:
- Prepare rosters for the studio floor and control room staff via Kronos.
- Manage leave requests in line with operational requirements.
- Publish rosters in line with the Seven Enterprise Agreement.
- Provide administrative support to the Head of Production Operations and Operations Management group.
- Publish weekly crew lists.
- Assist with processing invoices and reconciling expenses via Concur and Technology One.
We are seeking someone with:
- High level administration experience within media, production or events.
- Experience with rostering systems such as Kronos.
- High organisation skills with an ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
- Flexible attitude to adapt with ever-changing business needs.
- Strong interpersonal skills to communicate across business units.
- Advanced computer skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a high pressure, fast paced environment.
Why would you want this role?
Seven is leading the way in creating the media company of the future. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone belongs. We are Australia’s first media company to achieve the WGEA Employer of Choice for Gender Equality certification and we are proud of our commitment to reconciliation with our Reflect RAP launched in early 2023. At Seven you are celebrated for being yourself, and your contribution will matter.
Don’t just watch Seven – join us and become part of the story.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Recruitment Agencies: The Seven Network does not accept unsolicited agency resumes and will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Visit our LinkedIn Life page to find out more about Seven.
The Seven Network is an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Recruitment Agencies: The Seven Network does not accept any unsolicited agency resumes and will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Visit us at www.sevenwestmedia.com.au