Group Business Manager
Job no: 978465
Work type: Full-time
Be part of the story.
- Work alongside iconic household names, passionate professionals and experience the magic of your favourite news, sport and entertainment shows.
- Thrive in the fast-paced, rapidly evolving media industry.
- Work that truly makes an impact in the lives of everyday Australians.
Seven is where you come to make a difference – in your career, in our company, and in the lives of millions of Australians. Every day offers new opportunities for growth and meaningful connection with Australia’s biggest audience.
The Group Business Manager is responsible for leading a sales group, and for formulating and implementing strategies and communications to meet multiplatform revenue, yield goals and market share. The Business Manager is key in developing and maintaining strong business partnerships with the top clients and agencies in Melbourne while enhancing the brands within Seven West Media across Linear TV, Print and Digital platforms.
Based in Melbourne and Reporting to the Sales Director you’ll be:
- Delivering agreed revenue goals from agencies and clients, by effectively leveraging the full portfolio of assets across broadcast, digital and social platforms.
- Accountable for the patch’s activity, the GBM is the custodian of the relationship and financial health of the portfolio of clients.
- Overseeing responses to briefs and campaign management and delivering all planned and booked client activity.
- Ensuring all stakeholders (both internal and external) are aligned to deliver and exceed expectations with a view to achieving repeat business.
- Build robust long-lasting relationships with advertising agents, media consultants, marketers and advertisers to reach and exceed targets.
- Build strong internal partnerships to ensure seamless execution through collaboration.
- Provide reports and information for the broader Sales Team, sales management and network generally across the Seven West Media.
We are looking for someone who has:
- Previous experience in managing a team.
- Previous sales/marketing management, advertising and/or media buying experience.
- Knowledge of OZTAM & industry software is desirable.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and SharePoint.
- Solid understanding of Digital metrics and reporting tools including Nielsen Netratings, Google Analytics, and Google Ad Manager.
- A Degree in Business, Marketing, Media or Communications.
- A passionate user and consumer of digital media and technology with a clear understanding of the roles of various digital channels within a media mix.
Why would you want this role?
Seven is leading the way in creating the media company of the future. We will provide you with:
- Generous corporate discounts at a range of retail, tech and health & fitness facilities.
- A collaborative, vibrant culture.
- Professional development opportunities through Seven’s Mentoring and Performance & Development programs.
- A reward and recognition program with monetary and non-monetary incentives.
- Focus on creating a successful and sustainable future.
- Generous Performance and Reward quarterly bonus.
Seven is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone belongs. We are Australia’s first media company to achieve the WGEA Employer of Choice for Gender Equality certification and we are proud of our commitment to reconciliation with our Reflect RAP launched in early 2023. At Seven you are celebrated for being yourself, and your contribution will matter.
Don’t just watch Seven – join us and become part of the story.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Visit our LinkedIn Life page to find out more about Seven.
The Seven Network is an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Recruitment Agencies: The Seven Network does not accept any unsolicited agency resumes and will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Visit us at www.sevenwestmedia.com.au