Job no: 978473
Work type: Full-time
Be part of the story.
- Work alongside iconic household names, passionate professionals and experience the magic of your favourite news, sport and entertainment shows.
- Thrive in the fast-paced, rapidly evolving media industry.
- Work that truly makes an impact in the lives of everyday Australians.
Seven is where you come to make a difference – in your career, in our company, and in the lives of millions of Australians. Every day offers new opportunities for growth and meaningful connection with Australia’s biggest audience.
An exciting opportunity exists within our Programming Department for an Advance Format Planner who would be responsible for assisting with:
- Creating and maintaining On-Air Broadcast formats across Seven’s channels (7, 7TWO, 7mate and 7flix) These formats are the blueprints for the television schedule, containing information on the program segments and break structure, as well as all other on-air elements.
- Liaising closely with TX Scheduling, Sports Production, Sport Sales, Revenue Management, News, Commercial Inventory and Promo Scheduling to ensure requirements of all departments are met, whilst maintaining accuracy within the Free TV Code Of Practice.
- You will ensure legal Non-Program Content (NPC) levels are adhered to. You will make sure Commercial, Promotional and exempt NPC avails are correctly maintained, break lengths and program start and end times are within set Seven Network policy, in line with the ACMA Free TV Code of Practice
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience in a similar role, a driven passion for TV, a flexible and can-do attitude, and an ability to build positive relationships as well as appreciate the priorities of the business quickly.
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel is a must.
- Knowledge of the ACMA Free TV Code Of Practice.
- Knowledge of IBMS is highly regarded.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills, high attention to detail and the ability to work to tight deadlines whilst working in a fast-paced environment are also important for this role.
Why would you want this role?
Seven is leading the way in creating the media company of the future.
Seven is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone belongs. We are Australia’s first media company to achieve the WGEA Employer of Choice for Gender Equality certification and we are proud of our commitment to reconciliation with our Reflect RAP launched in early 2023. At Seven you are celebrated for being yourself, and your contribution will matter.
Don’t just watch Seven – join us and become part of the story.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Recruitment Agencies: The Seven Network does not accept unsolicited agency resumes and will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Visit our LinkedIn Life page to find out more about Seven.
The Seven Network is an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Recruitment Agencies: The Seven Network does not accept any unsolicited agency resumes and will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend