Join our team and be a crucial player in the day-to-day operations of classifieds and general newspaper advertising.
You will be a part of an experienced and elite team of operators who provide excellent customer service to top clients who advertise across our mastheads.
In this role you will learn the various skills and tasks to support our sales staff working to daily news media deadlines. This role would suit someone who is seeking a long-term role within a supportive team.
About the role –duties include but not limited to;
- Ability to prioritise and work to multiple print deadlines
- Internal and external correspondence, handling phone and email enquiries and bookings in a professional manner
- Submitting clear instruction to graphic designers
- Coordinating and chasing missing copy to prevent production and printing delays,
- Reviewing and editing content submitted by clients and the general public
- Updating and preparing death and funeral notices for publication
- Ensuring content adheres to print protocols
- A high level of attention to detail
- Enthusiastic and willing to learn,
- Strong written and verbal communication, including spelling, grammar and punctuation
- Strong team player and is highly motivated
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite including Word, PowerPoint and Excel,
- Proven ability in customer service and problem solving
About the Benefits
- Monthly bonus incentive scheme upon team meeting KPIs
- Salary sacrifice packaging and a paid parental leave policy
- Hybrid working arrangements
- An in-house trainer that can mentor on all things Advertising
- Osborne Park location with an onsite café, free gym and parking
- Employee Perks program, health, and wellbeing support program and more
Join us at Seven West Media and be a part of our success story. To apply simply click the ‘Apply Now’ button and follow the prompts to submit your resume and any supporting documents. Please note, only applicants who have current and valid Australian work rights can apply.
Apply now and join us behind the scenes at one of Australia’s most prominent media companies to let your talents shine.
SWM is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace.
SWM does not accept any unsolicited agency resumes and will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
For more information visit www.sevenwestmedia.com.au