Job no: 978478
Work type: Full-time
Join the Media Company of the future!
- Opportunity to be across platforms such as The Voice, Big Brother, AFL, Commonwealth Games and so much more
- Generous benefits including flexible working, paid parental leave & quarterly bonus
- Based in the vibrant Australian Technology Park in Eveleigh Sydney
The Sales Coordinator manages the administration duties for the Sydney Sales team.
Based in Eveleigh and reporting to the Group Sales Manager, you’ll be responsible for:
- Administration duties for the Sales team
- Sales data entry including bookings
- Internal and external communication, handling phone calls and emails
- Preparation of reports including campaign and client tracking
- Computer skills to an intermediate level – Microsoft Office IT packages - Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Outlook
- Clear & concise communication skills
- Previous customer service experience (essential)
- The ability to work collaboratively as part of a team
- Attention to detail with a high level of accuracy
- Time management, planning & organisation skills – able to work in a prompt and efficient manner to accomplish objectives
In return, we will provide you with:
- Generous 7Perks and corporate discounts at a range of retail, tech and health & fitness facilities
- A collaborative, vibrant culture
- Professional development opportunities through Seven’s Mentoring and Performance & Development programs
- A reward and recognition program with monetary and non-monetary incentives
- A competitive salary
- Generous paid parental leave for both secondary and primary carers
- Flexible working environments
- Learning and development program
- Generous Performance and Reward quarterly bonus
At Seven, we are here to bring all Australians closer to the moments that move us.
Seven is Australia’s #1 television network and home to iconic news, sports and entertainment brands, plus Australia’s #1 BVOD service, 7plus.
Our company values of Be Brave, Better Together and Make It Happen put our people first and celebrate diversity, innovation and making a difference to the lives of millions of Australians.
The Seven Network is part of Seven West Media, the media company of the future, powered by audience, content and technology. Comprising some of Australia’s most renowned media brands, SWM includes not just Seven Network and its affiliate channels 7two, 7mate, 7flix and BVOD offering 7plus, but also 7NEWS.com.au, The West Australian, The Sunday Times and more.
Visit our LinkedIn Life page to find out more about Seven.
The Seven Network is an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality and an equal opportunity employer, committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Recruitment Agencies: The Seven Network does not accept any unsolicited agency resumes and will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Visit us at www.sevenwestmedia.com.au