Deputy Sales Manager
Job no: 978483
Work type: Full-time
Be part of the story.
- Work alongside iconic household names, passionate professionals and experience the magic of your favourite news, sport and entertainment shows.
- Thrive in the fast-paced, rapidly evolving media industry.
- Work that truly makes an impact in the lives of everyday Australians.
Seven is where you come to make a difference – in your career, in our company, and in the lives of millions of Australians. Every day offers new opportunities for growth and meaningful connection with Australia’s biggest audience.
We are looking for a Deputy Sales Manager to join our Queensland Sales team ahead of what promises to be an exciting year at Seven. Working with the Sunshine Coast Sales Manager, the Deputy Sales Manager is responsible for meeting or exceeding Television and Digital advertising sales budgets and forecasts within the Sunshine Coast sales office.
Based in Maroochydore, and reporting to the Sunshine Coast Sales Manager / Deputy QLD Regional Sales Manager you will:
- Ensure that monthly, quarterly, and six-monthly Television and Digital sales budgets are achieved or exceeded.
- Maintain and grow the sales revenue for the Sunshine Coast market, across Agency and Direct clients for both Television and Digital Advertising.
- Take accountability for sales results across your portfolio of clients as well as the Sunshine Coast office.
- Work with and assist the Sunshine Coast Sales Manager to help drive a high-performance team focused on our key SWM values with a #bettertogether mentality in helping mentor and lead fellow team members.
- Communicate with internal and external customers in a professional manner whilst representing the best interests of 7.
- Provide top-line reports that are accurate, clear, succinct and timely including weekly sales reports to track revenue and share forecasts across your portfolio. You will also be required to prepare regular quarterly forecasting to demonstrate how you will deliver quarterly and annual targets.
You will have:
- Past advertising media experience is essential, ideally with a TV background and a similar sales leadership role will be highly regarded.
- Previous experience in negotiating with advertising agencies and managing Direct clients while maintaining a professional business approach.
- Proven ability as a persuasive, succinct and considerate communicator.
- A proven track record in managing multiple projects and achieving set budgets.
- Computer Skills to an intermediate level – Microsoft Office IT packages – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Knowledge of TAM and industry software is desirable.
In return, we will provide you with:
- Generous 7Perks and corporate discounts at a range of retail, tech and health & fitness facilities
- A collaborative, vibrant culture
- Professional development opportunities through Seven’s Mentoring and Performance & Development programs
- Access to Seven’s own Learning and Development program: Accelerate
- A reward and recognition program with monetary and non-monetary incentives
Seven is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone belongs. We are Australia’s first media company to achieve the WGEA Employer of Choice for Gender Equality certification and we are proud of our commitment to reconciliation with our Reflect RAP launched in early 2023. At Seven you are celebrated for being yourself, and your contribution will matter.
Don’t just watch Seven – join us and become part of the story.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Visit our LinkedIn Life page to find out more about Seven.
The Seven Network is an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Recruitment Agencies: The Seven Network does not accept any unsolicited agency resumes and will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Visit us at www.sevenwestmedia.com.au