You may have heard of us, but did you know? Seven West Media (SWM) is not only the top news, sports and entertainment brand in WA, we are a group of diverse, creative and inclusive team members that love what we do. We get to connect with millions of Western Australians every day, and we aim to give our audience, clients and team the best experience. We comprise of brands including Channel Seven, The West Australian, The Sunday Times, thewest.com.au, PerthNow, 7plus, and thegame.com.au.
We are currently seeking an Advertising Executive to join our dynamic team and drive growth within the residential construction industry. Reporting to the Product Manager (metro) this is a 12 month fixed term full time position based in our Osborne Park Office.
In this sales role, you will be responsible for identifying and cultivating new business opportunities, developing strong relationships with clients and promoting our advertising solutions. You will work closely with our clients to understand their needs, provide expert advice, and tailor advertising strategies to help them achieve their goals. Your role will involve a combination of client acquisition, account management, and creative problem-solving.
- Minimum 2+ years’ experience in B2B sales
- Knowledge of the Perth Metro Property industry is an advantage
- Results driven with a strong entrepreneurial mindset
- Strong communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
- The ability to manage multiple clients and deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Strong knowledge of print and digital media
- Proficieny with Microsoft office suite and the use of CRM systems
About the role
- Build & maintain strong client and agency relationships within the residential construction industry
- Seek out a deep understanding of clients’ needs in order to create a targeted advertising strategy
- Continually maintain entrepreneurial strategy to drive activity and revenue within the portfolio
- Significant client interaction including travel to client locations
- Confidently and effectively present information and sales proposals including pitching both Print and Digital advertising solutions to clients
About the Benefits
- On top earnings with an attractive incentive scheme!
- Salary sacrifice packaging and a paid parental leave policy
- Flexible and hybrid working arrangements
- An in-house trainer that can mentor on all things Advertising
- An Osborne park location with an onsite café, free gym and parking
- An employee Perks program, health and wellbeing support program and more
Join us at Seven West Media and be a part of our success story. To apply simply click the ‘Apply Now’ button and follow the prompts to submit your resume and any supporting documents. Please note, only applicants who have current and valid Australian work rights can apply.
Apply now and join us behind the scenes at one of Australia’s most prominent media companies to let your talents shine.
SWM is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace.
SWM does not accept any unsolicited agency resumes and will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
For more information visit www.sevenwestmedia.com.au