Be part of the story.
- Work alongside iconic household names, passionate professionals and experience the magic of your favourite lifestyle shows Creek to Coast & Weekender.
- Thrive in the fast-paced, rapidly evolving media industry
- Work that truly makes an impact in the lives of everyday Australians
Seven is where you come to make a difference – in your career, in our company, and in the lives of millions of Australians. Every day offers new opportunities for growth and meaningful connection with Australia’s biggest audience.
Are you ready to embark on an incredible journey with us as a Lifestyle Content Producer? Join our Seven Local Productions team in Brisbane and be part of a dynamic team shaping the future of media. This exceptional opportunity is a Run of Show contract position available from 22 January 2024 to 6 December 2024.
You will be:
- Developing and crafting segments with a unique and creative touch.
- Generating innovative program ideas that captivate our audience.
- Ensuring all broadcasts meet deadlines and maintain factual accuracy.
- Guiding editors in selecting relevant visuals for stories.
- Collaborating with our Production team to drive continuous improvement.
- Establishing effective communication with fellow Producers, Series Producers, and the Head of Production.
We are seeking:
- A minimum of 3 years of Producing experience in television or radio.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Proficiency in social media platforms.
- Proactive and adaptable to fast-paced, deadline-driven environments.
Why would you want this role?
Seven is leading the way in creating the media company of the future. This is your chance to shape the future of lifestyle content creation. Join us in Brisbane and become an integral part of our innovative team, where your creativity and expertise will be celebrated. Your journey starts here!
Seven is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone belongs. We are Australia’s first media company to achieve the WGEA Employer of Choice for Gender Equality certification and we are proud of our commitment to reconciliation with our Reflect RAP launched in early 2023. At Seven you are celebrated for being yourself, and your contribution will matter.
Don’t just watch Seven – join us and become part of the story.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Recruitment Agencies: The Seven Network does not accept unsolicited agency resumes and will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Visit our LinkedIn Life page to find out more about Seven.
The Seven Network is an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Recruitment Agencies: The Seven Network does not accept any unsolicited agency resumes and will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.