Social Media Producer
Job no: 978637
Work type: Full-time
Be part of the story.
- Work alongside iconic household names, passionate professionals and experience the magic of your favourite news, sport and entertainment shows.
- Thrive in the fast-paced, rapidly evolving media industry
- Work that truly makes an impact in the lives of everyday Australians
Seven is where you come to make a difference – in your career, in our company, and in the lives of millions of Australians. Every day offers new opportunities for growth and meaningful connection with Australia’s biggest audience.
Seven’s Melbourne Newsroom is looking for a Social Media Producer who is passionate about news and digital to produce content to grow and engage television audiences.
- Create and organise content for a number of accounts on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- Produce engaging and striking assets and posts.
- Work with internal stakeholders and the wider team with promotional efforts including on-air competitions, and amplification of Talent accounts and activity.
- Regular moderation of relevant social properties, including comprehensive understanding of escalation protocols.
- Understand our target audiences and the latest trends in social media and how to optimize activity to deliver on reach and quality benchmarks
- Assist with the social media coverage for news stories across Australia and the world
We are seeking:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Strong knowledge of news and media;
- Strong knowledge of and proficiency with social media platforms and metrics;
- Proficiency with video and photo production tools;
- Strong initiative and willingness to approach work with a sense of urgency;
- An ability to work well in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment;
- Passion for social media, including latest social media developments, online behaviours and trends.
Why would you want this role?
Seven is leading the way in creating the media company of the future.
Seven is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone belongs. We are Australia’s first media company to achieve the WGEA Employer of Choice for Gender Equality certification and we are proud of our commitment to reconciliation with our Reflect RAP launched in early 2023. At Seven you are celebrated for being yourself, and your contribution will matter.
Don’t just watch Seven – join us and become part of the story.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Recruitment Agencies: The Seven Network does not accept unsolicited agency resumes and will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Visit our LinkedIn Life page to find out more about Seven.
The Seven Network is an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Recruitment Agencies: The Seven Network does not accept any unsolicited agency resumes and will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Visit us at www.sevenwestmedia.com.au