You may have heard of us, but did you know? Seven West Media (SWM) is not only the top news, sports and entertainment brand in WA, we are a group of diverse, creative and inclusive team members that love what we do. We get to connect with millions of Western Australians every day, and we aim to give our audience, clients and team the best experience. We comprise of brands including The Nightly, Channel Seven, The West Australian, The Sunday Times, thewest.com.au, PerthNow, 7plus, and thegame.com.au.
Seven West Media is seeking a highly motivated digital producer to work across our platforms including thewest.com.au and the soon-to-launch digital-first national news destination thenightly.com.au.
We are seeking a Senior Digital Producer who is well versed in the Australian media landscape to join our team. This individual will report to the Online Editor.
About the role
- Write, curate and package news for our national readership
- Be proficient in editing and building content for our platforms
- Assist with the curation of our sites
- Help to manage social media accounts
- Support the Online Editor in on-site comment moderation, newsletter production and content creation
- A proficient digital producer with a passion for news and a sense of urgency
- Experience with content management systems
- A deep interest in news and current affairs. A background in media and journalism will be beneficial but is not essential
- An appetite to learn
- The ability to work at pace while maintaining quality and accuracy
About the Benefits
- Be a part of a talented team who are committed to paving the way for the future of news
- Flexible, remote and hybrid working arrangements
- Salary sacrifice packaging and a paid parental leave policy
- An employee Perks program, health and wellbeing support program and more
Join us at Seven West Media and be a part of our success story. To apply simply click the ‘Apply Now’ button and follow the prompts to submit your resume and any supporting documents. Please note, only applicants who have current and valid Australian work rights can apply.
Apply now and join us behind the scenes at one of Australia’s most prominent media companies to let your talents shine.
SWM is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace.
SWM does not accept any unsolicited agency resumes and will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
For more information visit www.sevenwestmedia.com.au