Camera Operator Editor
Job no: 978678
Work type: Full-time
Location: Coffs Harbour
Be part of the story.
- Work alongside iconic household names, passionate professionals and experience the magic of your favourite news, sport and entertainment shows.
- Thrive in the fast-paced, rapidly evolving media industry
- Work that truly makes an impact in the lives of everyday Australians
Seven is where you come to make a difference – in your career, in our company, and in the lives of millions of Australians. Every day offers new opportunities for growth and meaningful connection with Australia’s biggest audience.
We’re searching for an enthusiastic Camera Operator/Editor to join our Coffs Harbour News team!
We’re looking for someone with a competitive spirit; someone who wants to beat the opposition at every turn and to bring our audiences the very best shots and stories.
This role demands excellence in news gathering, shooting on the fly, live broadcast capabilities, online editing and technical problem solving.
You will be required to:
- Capture and prepare vision for nightly bulletins and stories
- Liaise with necessary departments on a regular basis
- Create an effective and respectful relationship with internal employees and external sources
- Ensure cleanliness, tidiness and general upkeep of all camera equipment, as well as upkeep of the Company vehicle
We are seeking:
- Knowledge of electronic news gathering, including video and audio capturing
- Quality and effective communication
- Ability to work to very precise deadlines
- Proficient ability to multi task
- Energy and enthusiasm to meet tight deadlines in a fast paced and creative environment.
Why would you want this role?
Seven is leading the way in creating the media company of the future.
This role will give you the opportunity to improve your skills, as well as give your career a boost.
Seven is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone belongs. We are Australia’s first media company to achieve the WGEA Employer of Choice for Gender Equality certification and we are proud of our commitment to reconciliation with our Reflect RAP launched in early 2023. At Seven you are celebrated for being yourself, and your contribution will matter.
Don’t just watch Seven – join us and become part of the story.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Recruitment Agencies: The Seven Network does not accept unsolicited agency resumes and will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Visit our LinkedIn Life page to find out more about Seven.
The Seven Network is an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Recruitment Agencies: The Seven Network does not accept any unsolicited agency resumes and will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Visit us at www.sevenwestmedia.com.au