Sales Executive – Broadcast Television & Digital
Job no: 978679
Work type: Full-time
Location: Gold Coast
About the Seven Network
The Seven Network is part of Seven West Media (ASX: SWM), one of Australia’s most prominent media companies, with a market-leading presence in content production across broadcast television, publishing and digital. The Seven Network alone reaches about 17 million people a month.
The company owns some of Australia’s most renowned media businesses, including the Seven Network and its affiliate channels 7two, 7mate, 7flix and 7Bravo; the digital platform 7plus; 7NEWS.com.au; The West Australian; and The Sunday Times. The Seven Network is home to Australia’s most loved news, sport and entertainment programming, including 7NEWS, 7NEWS Spotlight, Sunrise, The Morning Show, The Voice, Home and Away, Australian Idol, My Kitchen Rules, SAS Australia, Farmer Wants A Wife, The Chase Australia, Better Homes and Gardens, RFDS, The 1% Club and the TV WEEK Logie Awards. Seven Network is also the broadcast partner of the AFL, Cricket Australia and Supercars.
Be part of the story
- Opportunity to be across platforms such as The Voice, Big Brother, AFL, Commonwealth Games and many more
- Thrive in the fast-paced, rapidly evolving media industry.
- Work that truly makes an impact in the lives of everyday Australians
Are you passionate about the dynamic world of broadcast television and digital media? Do you thrive on building meaningful relationships with customers? Are you excited to build a career within the media sales industry? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
The Sales Executive role on the Gold Coast plays a pivotal role in maintaining and driving the existing customer portfolio and revenue base across our broadcast television and digital platforms. This role offers the opportunity to work with a diverse range of clients, from local businesses to national brands, and make a significant impact in the competitive media landscape. Key responsibilities:
- Developing relationships with a variety of business customers across a variety of industry sectors
- Assisting in the development and implementation of strategies to meet network revenue, exceed market share and enhance the Seven Network brand
- Preparing and presenting reports to the sales department
- Understanding the Seven West Media business and be able to leverage our assets to deliver on client objectives
- Building strong relationships both internally and externally to enhance the overall team’s effectiveness and performance
- Proven experience in a customer-facing sales role
- Strong written and verbal communication as well as a strong commercial acumen
- Proven problem-solving skills, a high level of accountability and strong attention to detail
- The ability to work collaboratively as part of a team, being highly motivated and a self-starter
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite and possess a high level of attention to detail
- Knowledge of the Gold Coast region and a valid Australian driver’s license
Why would you want this role?
Seven is leading the way in creating the media company of the future. This is a great opportunity for a creative, driven and enthusiastic individual who is eager to build a career within the media sales industry, and be part of the leading edge in broadcasting excellence.
In return, we will provide you with:
- Generous 7Perks and Exclusive Corporate Discounts: Enjoy a plethora of perks, from exclusive discounts at top-notch retail, tech, and health & fitness facilities. Your well-being is our priority!
- Collaborative Vibes in a Dynamic Culture: Immerse yourself in a workplace where collaboration is not just encouraged; it's celebrated. Our vibrant culture thrives on teamwork and innovation, providing a flexible hybrid working environment for you to excel.
- Professional Growth Opportunities: Elevate your career with Seven’s Mentoring and Learning Development programs.
- Rewarding Recognition: Be recognized and rewarded! Our program offers both monetary and non-monetary incentives, celebrating your hard work and dedication.
- Competitive Salary: Your efforts deserve more than just applause. Enjoy a competitive salary package, reflecting your commitment to excellence.
- Generous Paid Parental Leave for All: Family matters, and so do you! Benefit from our inclusive approach with generous paid parental leave for both secondary and primary carers. We support you in every step of your journey.
Seven is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone belongs. We are Australia’s first media company to achieve the WGEA Employer of Choice for Gender Equality certification and we are proud of our commitment to reconciliation with our Reflect RAP launched in early 2023. At Seven you are celebrated for being yourself, and your contribution will matter.
Don’t just watch Seven – join us and become part of the story.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Visit our LinkedIn Life page to find out more about Seven.
The Seven Network is an equal-opportunity employer, and we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace.
The Professional Adventure Awaits
Be part of a purpose-driven environment that values integrity, respect, open communication, continuous learning, and development. Join us on this exhilarating journey, where your contributions make a real difference!
Ready to embark on this career adventure? Apply now and become an integral part of the Seven Network family.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Visit us at www.sevenwestmedia.com.au