Job no: 978681
Work type: Full-time
Be part of the story.
- Work alongside iconic household names, passionate professionals and experience the magic of your favourite news, sport and entertainment shows.
- Thrive in the fast-paced, rapidly evolving media industry.
- Work that truly makes an impact in the lives of everyday Australians.
Seven is where you come to make a difference – in your career, in our company, and in the lives of millions of Australians. Every day offers new opportunities for growth and meaningful connection with Australia’s biggest audience.
The Sales Coordinator manages the administration duties for the Sydney Sales team.
Based in Sydney and reporting to the Sydney Sales Manager, you’ll be responsible for:
- Administration duties for the Sales team
- Sales data entry including bookings
- Internal and external communication, handling phone calls and emails
- Preparation of reports including campaign and client tracking
- Computer skills to an intermediate level – Microsoft Office IT packages - Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Clear & concise communication skills
- Previous customer service experience (essential)
- The ability to work collaboratively as part of a team
- Attention to detail with a high level of accuracy
- Time management, planning & organisation skills – able to work in a prompt and efficient manner to accomplish objectives
In return, we will provide you with:
- Generous 7Perks and corporate discounts at a range of retail, tech and health & fitness facilities
- A collaborative, vibrant culture.
- Professional development opportunities through Seven’s Mentoring and Performance & Development programs.
- A reward and recognition program with monetary and non-monetary incentives.
- Generous paid parental leave for both secondary and primary carers.
- Learning and development program.
- Generous Performance and Reward quarterly bonus.
Seven is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone belongs. We are Australia’s first media company to achieve the WGEA Employer of Choice for Gender Equality certification and we are proud of our commitment to reconciliation with our Reflect RAP launched in early 2023. At Seven you are celebrated for being yourself, and your contribution will matter.
Don’t just watch Seven – join us and become part of the story.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Recruitment Agencies: The Seven Network does not accept unsolicited agency resumes and will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Visit our LinkedIn Life page to find out more about Seven.
The Seven Network is an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Recruitment Agencies: The Seven Network does not accept any unsolicited agency resumes and will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Visit us at www.sevenwestmedia.com.au