Digital Content Operator Intern
Job no: 978689
Work type: Casual
Be Part of the Story.
- Help pave the way for homegrown Australian digital entertainment
- Work with a team of innovators, creatives, and problem solvers
- Work that truly makes an impact in the lives of everyday Australians
Seven is where you come to make a difference – in your career, in our company, and in the lives of millions of Australians. Every day offers new opportunities for growth and meaningful connection with Australia’s biggest audience.
A new and exciting opportunity has opened for a casual Digital Content Operator Intern to join the Seven Digital team.
Based in South Eveleigh and reporting to the Head of Digital Content Operations, you’ll be responsible for:
- Ensuring that all licensed content is published on time
- Content Prep for Digital exclusive VOD (QC, cue pointing (for advertising), Closed Captions, Metadata and imagery)
- Prep and Scheduling of Digital FAST Channels
- Upload and maintenance of Short-Form content
- Monitoring of content workflows, identification & escalation of issues
- Maintenance of content tracking documentation & systems
- Governance of Deal and Programme information entered in broadcast/VOD source of truth
- Testing of new features, workflow enhancements & improvements
- QC of video content, associated metadata, imagery and closed caption files
- Maintenance & enhancement of CMS data
- Responding to internal and external queries and concerns
- Working closely with other internal teams (Commissioning, Programming, Product, Development)
We are looking for someone who has:
- General computer literacy skills
- Experience with video editing tools
- High attention to detail
- Can-do attitude
- Good communication skills
Why would you want this role?
Seven is leading the way in creating the media company of the future. This intern role will provide you with the skills and experience necessary to develop in the digital industry.
Seven is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone belongs. We are Australia’s first media company to achieve the WGEA Employer of Choice for Gender Equality certification and we are proud of our commitment to reconciliation with our Reflect RAP launched in early 2023. At Seven you are celebrated for being yourself, and your contribution will matter.
Don’t just watch Seven – join us and become part of the story.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Recruitment Agencies: The Seven Network does not accept unsolicited agency resumes and will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Visit our LinkedIn Life page to find out more about Seven.
The Seven Network is an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Recruitment Agencies: The Seven Network does not accept any unsolicited agency resumes and will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Visit us at www.sevenwestmedia.com.au