You may have heard of us, but did you know? Seven West Media (SWM) is not only the top news, sports and entertainment brand in WA, we are a group of diverse, creative and inclusive team members that love what we do. We get to connect with millions of Western Australians every day, and we aim to give our audience, clients and team the best experience. We comprise of brands including Channel Seven, The West Australian, The Sunday Times, thewest.com.au, PerthNow, 7plus, and thegame.com.au.
About the Role
Seven West Media, Australia’s leading media brand, has an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated Marketing Executive to join the team.
Based in our Perth office, this role requires you to support the Partnerships & Trade Marketing Manager to identify and implement opportunities that drive revenue outcomes and support sales initiatives across all Seven West Media WA products – including The West Australian, PerthNow and Channel 7 Perth. Through creativity and a solid understanding of the media landscape, the role will develop marketing collateral and campaign activity to showcase our products and sell advertising opportunities and marketing solutions to clients and media buyers.
The key responsibilities of this position include:
- Implementing trade marketing activity, promotions and sponsorships, including managing the creative development process, including processing print ad bookings, writing copy and managing creative briefs for the design team
- Supporting our Events team in the delivery of trade events
- Building and distributing EDM communications using Sendgrid in line with a strategic marketing calendar
- Managing the Seven West Media WA Trade website and ensure it remains up to date as a critical trade communication channel
- Managing content and engagement across our Trade social channels - LinkedIn
- Drafting and distribute trade media releases
- Coordinating trade marketing ad booking schedules, meeting booking and material deadlines
- With support, analyse TV ratings and audience metrics to derive positive tactical messages that promote our products’ market position
- Working with internal stakeholders to develop and deliver all creative assets needed to deliver trade marketing campaigns
- Degree in communications, marketing, advertising or at least 2 years relevant working experience within the Perth media industry. Agency experience is desirable
- Solid understanding of the WA media landscape and a passion for print, digital and broadcast media
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A creative thinker willing to think outside the box
- High level of organisation and attention to detail
- Collaborative nature and a can–do attitude
About the Benefits
- The chance to work within a collaborative team and support Seven West Media’s events
- Salary sacrifice packaging and a paid parental leave policy
- An Osborne park location with an onsite café, free gym and parking
- An employee Perks program, health and wellbeing support program and more
Join us at Seven West Media and be a part of our success story. To apply simply click the ‘Apply Now’ button and follow the prompts to submit your resume and any supporting documents. Please note, only applicants who have current and valid Australian work rights can apply.
Apply now and join us behind the scenes at one of Australia’s most prominent media companies to let your talents shine.
SWM is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace.
SWM does not accept any unsolicited agency resumes and will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
For more information visit www.sevenwestmedia.com.au