Seven West Media is the leading listed national multi-platform media business based in Australia. We comprise Channel Seven, The West Australian, The Sunday Times and associated Perth metro and WA regional newspapers.
An exciting opportunity exists to join our iconic brand in the role of Sales Administrator within our high performance Customer Engagement team, where your organisational, administrative and data processing skills will be put to use for a variety of regular and ad hoc tasks.
We are looking for a candidate who can thrive in a fast-paced office environment, working with a range of stakeholders including circulation, analytics and sales operations.
Your key areas of responsibility will include the following tasks:
- Daily data processing tasks using internal systems
- Regular data cleansing and uploading of leads for outbound sales team
- Use of CRM system for data import/export and basic analysis
- Managing administration inbox and responding to queries in a timely manner
- Providing customer support to corporate account holders
- Ensure high quality data entry and information management
- Maintaining accurate mapping tools
- Assisting with promotions, including customer mailouts
- Weekly accounts processing for circulation and distribution
The successful candidates will be able to demonstrate:
- Strong administrative skills, preferably with prior experience in an administrative or customer support role
- Process driven, strong time management, exceptional attention to detail and organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to liaise with a wide variety of stakeholders
- Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Prior use of Salesforce CRM is advantageous but not essential
- Ability to learn new systems quickly and adapt to change
- An inclusive and diverse workplace that values respect, collaboration and speaking up
- Free onsite parking
- An onsite gym
- Employee health and wellbeing support programs
- Work Perks program offering a range of discounts on some of the most popular brands
- Discounted HBF health insurance
- Salary sacrifice packaging
A covering letter addressing your suitability for this particular position is essential and your CV must demonstrate your achievements as they relate to the requirements above.
For queries about your application please contact Human Resources on (08) 9482 3162.
Join us at Seven West Media and be a part of our success story. To apply simply click the ‘Apply Now’ button and follow the prompts to submit your resume and any supporting documents. Please note, only applicants who have current and valid Australian work rights can apply.
Apply now and join us behind the scenes at one of Australia’s most prominent media companies to let your talents shine.
SWM is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace.
SWM does not accept any unsolicited agency resumes and will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
For more information visit www.sevenwestmedia.com.au