People and Culture Manager - Digital, Finance, COO
Job no: 978708
Work type: Full-time
About the Seven Network
The Seven Network is part of Seven West Media (ASX: SWM), one of Australia’s most prominent media companies, with a market-leading presence in content production across broadcast television, publishing and digital. The Seven Network alone reaches about 17 million people a month.
The company owns some of Australia’s most renowned media businesses, including the Seven Network and its affiliate channels 7two, 7mate, 7flix and 7Bravo; the digital platform 7plus; 7NEWS.com.au; The West Australian; and The Sunday Times. The Seven Network is home to Australia’s most loved news, sport and entertainment programming, including 7NEWS, 7NEWS Spotlight, Sunrise, The Morning Show, The Voice, Home and Away, Australian Idol, My Kitchen Rules, SAS Australia, Farmer Wants A Wife, The Chase Australia, Better Homes and Gardens, RFDS, The 1% Club and the TV WEEK Logie Awards. Seven Network is also the broadcast partner of the AFL, Cricket Australia and Supercars.
Be part of the story
- Work alongside iconic household names, and passionate professionals and experience the magic of your favourite news, sport, and entertainment shows.
- Thrive in the fast-paced, rapidly evolving media industry.
- Work that truly makes an impact in the lives of everyday Australians
Join the dynamic landscape of Seven Network, a prominent entity within Seven West Media. We're on the lookout for a passionate People and Culture Manager to become a vital part of our central P&C Operations team.
Are you ready to elevate your career and be a driving force behind our organization's success? As a People and Culture Manager, your primary mission is to collaborate seamlessly with stakeholders, steering the business towards strategic excellence and championing positive outcomes for our incredible people. This pivotal role, within our People & Culture team, supports our largest internal business groups Digital, Finance, and Chief Operating Officer. You will be the gateway to shaping the future of both our business and its talented individuals.
Based in Eveleigh and reporting to the Head of Business Partnering & Governance you will be responsible for:
- People: Be the go-to expert for your designated portfolio, independently handling all P&C queries, employee relations matters, building relationships, and shaping the workforce.
- Strategy: Execute the P&C strategy, foster a culture of excellence, and support the business in achieving strategic goals through effective people management.
- Processes: Review and approve contracts, propose process improvements, and assist leaders in managing costs, ensuring compliance and proactive issue resolution.
- Projects: Lead impactful P&C projects, collaborate on policy reviews, and assist in enterprise agreement bargaining processes, driving positive workplace change.
You are someone who has:
- Tertiary qualifications in HR, Business, or a related discipline.
- Previous experience as a Senior HR Business Partner or Senior HR Manager within a large-scale organization.
- Able to navigate fast-paced, complex work environments with ease and a flair for analytical thinking.
- In-depth knowledge of employment law and other relevant legislation. Experience dealing with complex, sensitive inquiries and conversations with discretion, composure, and compassion.
- Passion for people and culture and love for the media industry.
Why would you want this role?
Seven is leading the way in creating the media company of the future.
In return, we will provide you with:
- Generous 7Perks and Exclusive Corporate Discounts: Enjoy a plethora of perks, from exclusive discounts at top-notch retail, tech, and health & fitness facilities. Your well-being is our priority!
- Collaborative Vibes in a Dynamic Culture: Immerse yourself in a workplace where collaboration is not just encouraged; it's celebrated. Our vibrant culture thrives on teamwork and innovation, providing a flexible hybrid working environment for you to excel.
- Professional Growth Opportunities: Elevate your career with Seven’s Mentoring and Learning Development programs.
- Rewarding Recognition: Be recognized and rewarded! Our program offers both monetary and non-monetary incentives, celebrating your hard work and dedication.
- Competitive Salary: Your efforts deserve more than just applause. Enjoy a competitive salary package, reflecting your commitment to excellence.
- Generous Paid Parental Leave for All: Family matters, and so do you! Benefit from our inclusive approach with generous paid parental leave for both secondary and primary carers. We support you in every step of your journey.
Seven is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone belongs. We are Australia’s first media company to achieve the WGEA Employer of Choice for Gender Equality certification and we are proud of our commitment to reconciliation with our Reflect RAP launched in early 2023. At Seven you are celebrated for being yourself, and your contribution will matter.
Don’t just watch Seven – join us and become part of the story.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Visit our LinkedIn Life page to find out more about Seven.
The Seven Network is an equal-opportunity employer, and we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace.
The Professional Adventure Awaits
Be part of a purpose-driven environment that values integrity, respect, open communication, continuous learning, and development. Join us on this exhilarating journey, where your contributions make a real difference!
Ready to embark on this career adventure? Apply now and become an integral part of the Seven Network family.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Visit us at www.sevenwestmedia.com.au