Seven Television is the leading free to air capital city television network in Australia and is part of Seven West Media.
We have an exciting opportunity for a motivated, passionate and energetic Sales Coordinator to join the best media sales team.
The Sales Coordinator role is an excellent opportunity for new graduates to learn the ins and outs of Media Sales, and to develop essential skills. Our team is fast paced, positive, high performing and we love what we do.
Based in our Head Office in Sydney and reporting to the Sales Executive, you will be responsible for undertaking various administrative and sales duties to support our wonderful team, and contributing to driving outcomes that make a difference to the success of our business.
Your responsibilities will include:
- A high volume of data entry and ongoing booking management
- Liaising with Internal and External clients / agencies
- Monitoring deliverables for Advertising schedules
- Preparation of campaign schedules in response to briefs
- Collating market information for external parties / presentations
- Using your attention to detail to ensure our clients campaigns run accurately and successfully
- Using and building upon your people skills to give our customers a great experience and build key relationships
To be successful in this role you will:
- Enjoy working in an administrative and support Sales role
- Have previous administration and customer service experience, preferably in a sales related industry
- Possess high attention to detail
- Have advanced knowledge of MS Office
- Knowledge of Sales Bookings and Processes would be highly desirable
- Tertiary qualifications in Communications or similar is also highly desirable
- Seven is a great place to start your career in media
- You will contribute to driving outcomes that make a difference to the success of our business
- You will learn new skills in business development, customer service, negotiations, presentation skills, keynote, TV and digital media and more
- Work hard as part of a high performance team that also likes to have fun and celebrate the wins
- You will use skills learned on the job to progress your career across many different departments within Seven West Media
- We will offer you not only a fun and supportive working environment but also our commitment to your professional and personal growth.
If you want to work for the best and love your job, we would love to hear from you.
Seven is part of the Seven West Media Group, a market-leading Australian multi-platform media business active in broadcast television, magazine publishing, content generation and e-commerce and a dominant force in all the categories in which we operate. Be part of our journey.
Please apply via the link below.