Want to join a transforming business where you will have the opportunity to influence strategy?
Pacific Magazines, one of Australia's most innovative audience companies, is looking for an experienced, enthusiastic and dedicated Commercial Product Manager to join the team. This is a newly created role, where you will have the opportunity to work with talented technology and advertising teams to deliver innovative solutions to support the shift in advertising.
This individual should be a strategic, creative, data-driven growth enabler to build and manager Pacific’s maturing digital product landscape. Based in Eveleigh, this role will be focused on customer experience, product monetisation, user experience & customer engagement, brand development and amplification. In partnership with the other key pacific executives and interfacing teams, this director will co-create, develop and manage product teams, evolving Pacific into a high-quality innovation engine and drive rapid growth of Pacific’s digital products, online channels and platforms.
Key responsibilities and functions:
- Product development including research, creating detailer specifications and wireframes, managing new products from conception to launch
- Work with the design and development teams on a daily basis to ensure product specifications are understood and adhered to and meeting budgets and timeliness
- Work with advertising and digital product and technology team to define and detail the product direction, build and maintain the product pipeline
- Be our consumer/member champion and incorporate user feedback for continuous improvement of the product
- Lead product review meetings and communicate product vision
To be successful for this role, you will need:
- Extensive experience in product development in digital
- Diverse background working on a large-scale
- A passion for user experience and an active member in the community to keep up with the latest and greatest
- Consistently perform and love getting in to the detail in a fast faced team
If you’re ready for the opportunity to work in a fun, fast, creative environment in one of the country’s most progressive organisations, please apply now via the link below:
Applications close 9 March 2018