Pacific Magazines, one of Australia’s most successful cross-media businesses, is looking for a food-loving digital expert to work on one of our newest and most exciting brands - Foodiful.
In this role, you’ll be working within a team to analyse data and move quickly to capture trends and grow our audience. In addition, you’ll be liaising with contributors and Pacific’s stable of trusted brands to curate and create content that has users saying “more please".
If you know your egg whites from your aquafaba and enjoy working in a small digital team to create and distribute highly engaging content that helps users get dinner on the table every night, then Foodiful wants to hear from you!
Who are you?
• You have solid experience in food media.
• You have hands-on experience with a fast-growing digital platform.
• You are able to create segmented EDMs, social posts that get results and SEO-effective content.
• You are able to learn new systems quickly spanning content management systems (CMS), photo editing, online video platforms, social media and analytics tools.
• You have advanced knowledge of best practice cross-media production techniques including digital usability principles and deliver content to correct specifications across multiple platforms.
• You can produce, write, edit and preferably post produce audio visual content for multimedia channels, and to an excellent standard.
• You are able to tell a story in the most relevant and appropriate way for across multiple platforms.
• You come from a creative background with experience in developing original ideas into original content for digital audiences desirable.
• Ability to work in a very fast-paced, start-up environment juggling multiple projects.
• Excellent organisational, research and writing skills.
• A creative eye for pairing visual, text and video images into compelling content.
• Experience with supporting marketing and/or commercial teams desirable.
If you’re ready for the opportunity to work in a fun, fast, creative environment in one of the country’s most progressive organisations, with the scope to take your career to the next level and beyond, please apply now.
Applications close 30 March 2018.
At Pacific Magazines, our mantra is ‘we build the brands people love’ and we pride ourselves on being Australia’s most innovative publisher across mass women’s, men’s, lifestyle and youth titles, and associated products in the print and digital spaces.
Pacific Magazines is part of Seven West Media, a market-leading Australian multi-platform media business active in broadcast television, magazine publishing, content generation and e-commerce and a dominant force in all the categories in which we operate. Be part of our journey.