Pacific Magazines, one of Australia’s leading magazine publishers, is seeking a Desktop Support Analyst to provide 2nd level support. The position is ideal for someone with proven desktop support experience.
A basic IT degree or TAFE level training is essential.
Main responsibilities include:
- Providing 1st and 2nd level user technical support (focusing on mainly 2nd level)
- Install, configure and troubleshoot hardware and software issues
- Face-to-face and remote support of desktops, laptops, peripherals, printers, audio/visual equipment, mobile devices and internal systems.
- Maintain Corporate SOE
- Provide a professional customer service
- Entering all user queries, service requests and incidents into the Pacific Magazines case management software
- Ascertaining the “real “ urgency and impact of issues reported to the IT Service Desk and assigning this appropriately using the case management software
- Logging and keeping current all problems via the case management system
The following skills and experience are required to be considered for this position:
- Windows 7, Windows 10, Mac OS, Android, iOS
- Computer certifications e.g Apple certifications, MCP, ITIL highly regarded
- Experience supporting Office 365, Adobe Creative Cloud
- Knowledge of Ivanti and JAMF Pro
- Exposure to Analytical Reporting
You will be enthusiastic, self-motivated and team-focused. Excellent client service and interpersonal skills including strong oral and written communication skills are essential. You will be highly organised and proactive with outstanding problem solving ability. You will have the ability to listen to users, gather required information to enable the IT team to provide support. You will need to have a flexible approach and may be required to perform after hours support.
Applications close 7 April 2018 - but don't wait to apply, we will be reviewing applications as they come in!