Seven West Media is the leading, multi-platform media business based in Australia comprising Seven Network; Pacific Magazines, the country's second largest magazine group by readership; as well as Western Australia's leading newspaper, The West Australian and associated WA regional newspapers and radio stations. Seven Network has evolved into a Total Video business which delivers engaging stories at scale.
Seven Digital has been bolstering up its capabilities and is now looking for a passionate Digital Solutions Specialist (Sport) to join the team in Sydney reporting into the Head of Commercial Product (Digital).
The key objectives of this role will be to:
· Design innovative client solutions in collaboration with our amazing Digital Sport Production team.
· Manage the end to end execution of all digital and social sports integrated content partnerships.
· Act as a digital evangelist for the Sports Sales teams, building awareness around Seven Network Digital client solution capabilities.
This is a full-time permanent role.
The successful candidate will have:
· Minimum 3+ years of commercial Digital Media experience, preferably publisher or agency side in a Sales/Account Management role or Solutions/Integration role.
· Experience selling and building integrated client solutions around Australian sport content.
· Experience working with multiple teams and various stakeholders simultaneously.
· Solid understanding of digital, mobile, social, native, data, ad tech and analytics/reporting platforms.
· Understanding of best practice around ad sales, delivering and reporting to Clients/Agencies.
Technical skills and ability:
· Proficient in MS Office Suite – Word, Excel, Powerpoint / OSX and Keynote
· Ability to form ongoing and effective working relationships with internal stakeholders where you promptly respond to queries, manage expectations and deliver on requirements.
· Display meticulous attention to detail and commitment to accuracy on all communication, presentations and printed materials internal or external.
· Highly developed organisational skills with the ability to plan, coordinate and deliver on multiple tasks in the time requested
· Highly effective verbal communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to present credibly, concisely and effectively.
· Demonstrated ability to work well both as part of a team and autonomously with a willingness to take on tasks with minimal supervision, but ability to effectively manage up on delivery to those tasks.
· Display a positive and proactive attitude and a readiness to help with growth of new business
· Ability to welcome change as a driver for process improvements
· Superior presentation skills
· Ability to monitor and take proactive action to achieve revenue targets without prompting.
· Have the wish to join a very collaborative team with a can do attitude and the desire to win and invent every day!
To apply for this position please click on the link below.