Pacific Magazines is transforming from a magazines company to a content powerhouse. Our portfolio includes leading global and iconic Australian media brands and more than 20 digital titles including marie claire, InStyle, Better Homes & Gardens, Women’s Health, Men’s Health, New Idea, Home Beautiful, WHO, BEAUTYcrew and Foodiful.
Pacific Insights is reinventing what data and insights delivers to brands and business growth, by combining brand and consumer understanding with an industry leading approach to consumer understanding, measurement and strategic planning. An exciting opportunity has just arisen for an Insights Executive with strong quantitative research experience to join the team.
We are looking for a passionate researcher who loves uncovering what consumers think and why they behave the way they do. You’ll need to enjoy variety because we operate across multiple brands and even more industry sectors. An ability to work with a high level of autonomy would be a distinct advantage.
We want a bright, creatively minded thinker with tenacity and a proactive attitude. This is the perfect opportunity to be part of an inspiring team where you’ll get to learn from experienced professionals in an exciting environment.
You’ll have experience working on quantitative research projects, ideally 2 years working in research agency environment.
To be successful in this role, you will be great at:
- Running and managing research projects with senior support, including taking a brief, writing questionnaires, using data to extract the key points of the story, checking data
- Proposing creative solutions for problems
- Used to inputting to project design
- Good data software capability like Q and/or SPSS
- Delivering reports to the business to demonstrate our business performance in the competitive set
- Respond quickly to requests from teams across the business
- Community management, including launching of all quantitative projects
- Run some company reporting (eg: readership report), using Nielson CMV to access data to fuel commercial requests
- Supporting the Head of Insights and Strategy with creating beautiful presentations
- Curious to increase your skill set, working across qualitative and cultural insights briefs
If you’re ready for the opportunity to work in a fun, fast, creative environment in one of the country’s most progressive organisations, with the scope to take your career to the next level and beyond, please apply now.
Applications close Monday, 25th June 2018 - but don't hesitate, we'll be reviewing applications as they come in!
At Pacific Magazines our mantra is ‘we build the brands people love’ and we pride ourselves on being Australia’s most innovative publisher across mass women’s, men’s, lifestyle and youth titles, and associated products in the print and digital spaces.
Pacific Magazines is part of the Seven West Media Group, a market-leading Australian multi-platform media business active in broadcast television, magazine publishing, content generation and e-commerce and a dominant force in all the categories in which we operate. Be part of our journey.