Seven West Media is the leading listed national multi-platform media business based in Australia. We comprise Channel Seven, the leading free to air capital city television network; Pacific Magazines, the country's second largest magazine group by readership, Western Australia's leading newspapers The West Australian, The Sunday Times and associated WA regional newspapers and Redwave Media radio stations.
Based in our Osborne Park office and reporting to the Administration Team Leader, the Senior Coordinator will perform daily system processes, be the subject matter expert in supply and distribution operations and coordinate event sales and promotional activity.
This position will suit an energetic and motivated individual who has the drive to succeed and can thrive in a continually changing work environment.
The key responsibilities of this position include:
- Perform daily system processes from start to finish ensuring outputs are accurate and on time
- Maintain supply quantities and trucking routes within our circulation system
- Escalation point for supply, distribution and subscriber finance related level one issues
- Administer and coordinate event sales and promotional activity
- Provide customer service support to retailers and distributors
- Provide afterhours support as required (managed via an on call roster)
- Conduct group and one-on-one training within the Administration team
To be successful in this position, you will have:
- Strong administrative skills, with at least 5 years’ experience in an administrative role
- Demonstrated ability to achieve results, manage competing priorities and respond flexibly in a high-pressure, fast paced environment
- Process driven, strong time management and excellent attention to detail.
- The ability to master system processes quickly and confidently.
- Proficiency with MS Office, particularly Excel.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to liaise with a wide variety of stakeholders.
An attractive remuneration package and access to great benefits, including on site gym is available for the right candidate. If this is you, please apply by submitting your written application including a covering letter outlining why you are expressing interest in the position and what you can bring to the role and a resume detailing your qualifications and experience.
For queries relating to the position, please contact Hilda Neame on 9482 9074.
For queries about your application please contact Human Resources on (08) 9482 3457.
Apply now via the link below.