Seven Adelaide is currently looking for an Engineering Trainee to join the Technical Operations department in a full-time fixed term capacity.
The Engineering Trainee will be actively involved in the maintenance of broadcast systems and also receive in-house training in the many facets of broadcast engineering and operations. This person will also be responsible for small installation tasks under strict supervision. The position will also include operation of the engineering vehicle fleet and may require occasional intrastate travel.
The main responsibilities of this role include, but are not limited to:
- Repairing equipment in a professional manner under supervision
- Providing general Engineering support for all Broadcast Centre operations
- Taking direction from Senior Technicians
- Following company policies and procedures
- Taking reasonable care to ensure that your actions or omissions do not impact on the health and safety of yourself and others in the workplace
- Ensure that co-workers are treated respectfully and without any form of discrimination, harassment or victimisation
Please note the successful applicant will be required to undertake a course of employment variation over a two year period to understand various technical areas within the television industry.
To apply for this role, please follow the link below.