Seven West Media is the leading listed national multi-platform media business based in Australia. We comprise Channel Seven, the leading free to air capital city television network; Pacific Magazines, the country's second largest magazine group by readership, Western Australia's leading newspapers The West Australian, The Sunday Times and associated WA regional newspapers and Redwave Media radio stations.
Seven West Media WA are looking for a highly motivated Human Resources Advisor to join our team based in our Perth office for 12 months. The right person will be able to provide timely and accurate HR generalist support and advice to the business across all aspects of Human Resource Management.
To be successful in this position, you will have:
- Demonstrated understanding and working knowledge of Industrial relations practices, organisational design, interpreting HR/IR law and legislation.
- Demonstrated understanding of contemporary HR methods and practices and being able to create and manage change.
- An ability to prioritise and manage daily HR queries including policies, grievances, people issues, employment contracts, remuneration and reward.
- Demonstrated experience working with HR/Payroll systems.
- Intermediate skill level across Microsoft office suite of programs.
- Analyse, facilitate, drive and follow through on all existing and new HR processes and programs.
- Monitor and update all HR systems in a timely manner to ensure live accurate data is available to the business at all times.
- Support recruitment activity through timely delivery of pre-employment advice and documentation and ensure timely on and off boarding of employees.
- Develop policies, guidelines and procedures as required to meet HR best practice.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional organisational skills.
Other selection Criteria:
- A tertiary qualification in HR or other related discipline is desirable.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a HR generalist role.
If you believe you would excel in this position, please apply by submitting your written application, including a cover letter and resume online.
For any queries about the position contact the Human Resources Advisor, Emma Hogan (08) 9482 3702.