Pacific Magazines is transforming from a magazines company to a content powerhouse. We have gone from publishing in months with print, to publishing in moments across print, social, digital, apps and events.
An exciting opportunity has just arisen for a Retail Trade Marketing Executive to join the team. Based in Eveleigh and reporting to the Head of Consumer & Retail, you will:
- Manage the day to day functions of the Pacific Magazines Newsagent Marketing Program via the Nexus website
- Collaborate with the Retail team and Marketing managers to develop and implement brand marketing strategies and promotional off location opportunities across all retail channels
- Manage and coordinate all trade and consumer communications relating to promotional objectives
As the Retail Trade Marketing Executive, you will be primarily responsible for:
- Developing and implementing strategies to gain and retain maximum engagement via direct to consumer communications that drive increasing consumer foot traffic into the Nexus partner’s retail environment.
- Managing the subscriber data between Red Fusion and Nexus ensuring that the subscriber data is accurate and has the correct permissions for use within the program.
- Working with the Retail and Marketing teams to help develop and implement retails sales off-location and add strategies for Nexus and the FMCG sales channels to achieve sales and market share objectives for Pacific’s portfolio of titles.
- Maintaining a retail program schedule that is regularly shared with internal and external stake holders.
To be successful at this role, you will need to have:
- Excellent customer service skills, with the ability to communicate with a wide range of people and liaise confidently with internal and external clients.
- High level of negotiation skills.
- Previous administration experience, preferably within a promotions or marketing environment.
- Tertiary qualifications in Business or related marketing degree or nearing completion of studies desirable.
Based in Sydney, you'll be an integral member of the Consumer team, this opportunity will suit someone who likes to have fun in fast paced work environment. If you are ready for the chance to work in a fun, fast paced multiplatform media environment apply now!
Applications close Friday, 25 January 2019- but don't hesitate, we'll be reviewing applications as they come in!
Pacific Magazines is part of the Seven West Media Group, a market-leading Australian multi-platform media business active in broadcast television, magazine publishing, content generation and e-commerce and a dominant force in all the categories in which we operate. Be part of our journey.