Pacific is one of Australia's most innovative audience companies. We have ambitious goals around the development of our content creation, digital offering, data led capabilities and social platforms, we are looking for an experienced, driven and self-motivated Client Partnerships Manager with experience in multichannel media sales to join our commercial team on a full-time maternity cover contract for 12 months.
This is a unique opportunity to work across our portfolio of Fashion & Beauty brands including some of Australia's favourites; marie claire, InStyle, and BeautyCrew.
Based in Sydney and reporting to the Head of Client Partnerships, you will primarily be responsible for building and maintaining positive client relationships, and driving revenue growth by understanding clients’ challenges and connecting them with our audiences through content, inventory, insights and integration.
As a Client Partnerships Manager you will:
- Learn and be able to present confidently the Pacific trade positioning, core media offering and new product offering
- Implement key account revenue strategies that achieve and exceed financial targets
- Be a trusted advisor to Fashion and Beauty clients by understanding:
- Core audiences relevant to fashion & beauty clients
- The best product mix to connect your clients to our audiences
- How your solution will change behaviour of our audiences
- Develop and maintain valuable client relationships by executing the team's quarterly market engagement plan
- Execute the team's quarterly acquisition strategy for new clients, demonstrating and reporting monthly on YOY growth
- Be visible in market: achieve and exceed a minimum SMART meeting weekly target
- Develop, build and present quarterly network category solutions to help drive revenue
- Collect and analyse market intelligence to fuel new editorial, product and integration solutions across relevant Pacific brands
- Leverage Pacific’s research and insights to create and justify astute client recommendations and stay informed on market category trends
- Identify and lead trade category engagement and requirements in consultation with the Head of Client Partnerships
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications or equivalent
- Proven sales skills in a media sales environment
- Solid understanding of the digital and media ecosystem and trends
- Basic understanding of programmatic and digital tools and measurement
- Sound digital advertising and monetisation experience with an understanding of video, audio, and display formats
- Ability to strategically use data and insights to inform client and agency investment strategies
- Strong presentation skills and excellent written and oral communication skills
- Self-motivated and emotionally intelligent, with an interest and experience in managing and developing others
- Ability to adapt and work collaboratively in a fast-paced, ever-changing business environment
- Highly developed problem solving, organisational and time management skills
If you’re ready for the opportunity to work in a fun, positive and progressive creative environment in one of the country’s most established organisations, please apply now!
Applications close Friday, 29 March 2019.
Pacific Magazines is part of the Seven West Media Group, a market-leading Australian multi-platform media business active in broadcast television, magazine publishing, content generation and e-commerce and a dominant force in all the categories in which we operate. Be part of our journey.